Toby

Can't logon to Server

I created an account just fine but when I go to log in.  I get automatic "disconnect" issue.  I did set the realmlist to :

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org.  I ran in admin mode and nothing works.  For some reason if i DONT run in admin mode the dam realmist doesn't work and still connects me to VG Classic.

Make sure your game directory is not in Program Files or any other Windows controlled directory. The game should be on your desktop, or in your home directory, or another drive. Double check that the permissions for the game directory allow your user account to read and write to the contents.

I've never had this issue before when going on VG but to your suggestion I copied the entire folder and placed it in a temp folder on my desktop.  Also I made sure to edit the "permissions" so everyone has read/write access to change files.  Sadly while going into the game I enter my password only to have that split second response "Disconnected"

If you're immediately disconnected, check that your realmlist is correct, and that that you config.wtf file has the correct realmlist entry and the realmName line set to Nighthaven.

Ahh the "config.wtf"

Here is what I have under the "World of Warcraft Classic\WTF\Config.wtf"

SET hwDetect "0"
SET gxColorBits "24"
SET gxDepthBits "24"
SET gxResolution "1024x768"
SET gxRefresh "60"
SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
SET gxFixLag "0"
SET fullAlpha "1"
SET lodDist "100.000000"
SET SmallCull "0.040000"
SET DistCull "500.000000"
SET trilinear "1"
SET frillDensity "24"
SET farclip "500.000000"
SET specular "1"
SET pixelShaders "1"
SET particleDensity "1.000000"
SET unitDrawDist "300.000000"
SET accountName <Don't post account names>
SET movie "0"
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"

Seems to be a bunch of hardware config files.  Where and how do I insert the realmname info?

I ADDED the following lines to the config.wtf file:

SET realmlist "logon.elysium-project.org"
SET realmname "nighthaven"

So now I am getting the information "The information you provided is incorrect..."

I went on Elysium to "change my password" but it says Username and/or password is not correct so I go to restore password and get the new issued password ok but when I go to log in with it in game it gives me the same message "incorrect information" and Elysium.org. as well.

I go to create a new account with my email address and it says "email has already been taken".

I know what my username and password is.  I Keep a master list just because I have so many.  I don't think Elysium knows what my login information is :(

Edited by Tobias44142
new information

Yes I have created both. the GAME account I created keeps saying that my email Адрес E-mail "[email protected]" has already been taken whenever I try to create a new account with that email.  Soooo....  It must have taken.  As I said I go to "reset Password" and I get the confirmation ok "We sent email to you",  receive it in my inbox, click on the link, now the Elysium home page says "We sent new password do your email.  Now I go back to my email.  Received the temporary password (which is scrambled numerics and alphas). 

NOW I have two options. 

If I go into game with the new temp password it  says "The information you entered is not valid..."

OR

I got to Elysium's main page to "change password" using the temp password...

Well forget what you've read so far.  I'VE FOUND MY ERROR.

Somehow while creating my account my GAME account is Tobias44141 and not Tobias44142.

So....  I just logged in with the new credentials..  Everything works.  Shit.

Not a big deal but anyway to change my username for the game or no?

no entiendo men, cree una cuenta nada mas no se si es la del pto juego o la del foro pero cada vez que inicio el wow me da el mensaje de informacion incorrecta si es la cuenta del foro ¿como me hago la del juego?