Sign in to follow this  
Shudder

Most/Least Enjoyable classes and specs

Survival Hunter has got to be one of the least enjoyable.  Sure, those that do spec it have their fun but there is a reason why so many people don't ever even try it.  When your a hunter, you want to be one with your beasts and standing back shooting your bow. 

Most fun? Well its hard to argue against a frost mage being extremely fun to play in PVP.  The challenge of trying to stay alive while kiting is rewarding.

DS/Ruin wlock. You have one spell in this spec. Gotta be the worst and most boring spec ever!

Feral druid is my luv 

Vanilla rogue is satisfying in a mechanical / repetition kind of way.

Can't stand warlock until pre-patch affliction, then it was fun for me.

I didn't enjoy shadow priest either but never played one past AQ. Can't imagine it changed enough to be "fun".

On 1/31/2018 at 6:13 PM, Zancon said:

Can't stand warlock until pre-patch affliction, then it was fun for me.

Do you mind explaining this a little more? Which patch and what changes?

My question way primarily driven by the fact that I am playing Warlock, and wondering whether I could have picked a more fun class/spec!

3 hours ago, Shudder said:

Do you mind explaining this a little more? Which patch and what changes?

My question way primarily driven by the fact that I am playing Warlock, and wondering whether I could have picked a more fun class/spec!

The patch right before The Burning Crusade release re-works affliction and its more fun and high DPS. Until then, the cookie cutter spec for raiding is DS/Ruin and you pretty much have 1 button to press the entire time. (07/21/23 like this https://classicdb.ch/?talent#IV0bZfxmzMhoZvx0tM0z )

I mean you don't HAVE to play it like that but everything else seems like a DPS loss.