Sign in to follow this  
Grifftannen

i want my 180g epic mount

everyone should be able to get epic mount and riding skill for 180g

its not because you have no work, no school, no family and no friends and the only thing your doing is playing wow that you should be rewarded for that

i do work, i have 2 kids, i practice sports, i see many friends in rl, so why should i be penalized for that ???

IF YOU CANT GIVE ALL THE PLAYERS THE SAME ADVANTAGE, THEN YOU SHOULD REMOVE WHAT YOU GAVE TO THE ONES THAT PROFITED OF IT

back in vanilla retail, no one was able to have an epic mount after 2 months of play

Grifftannen,

Your just going to have to live with the fact that this server is just about as corrupt as it was before.  Playing here is by no means fair for everyone.  However, it is one of the best options you have if you want to play on a vanilla server right now.  It is free and unless we start to have to pay for it, I guess the development team doesn't even owe us an explanation and they can make it as corrupt as they feel like.

Another one who failed to lvl his toon in time, lol. Just get over it already. Nothing in this life fair to everyone.

I wasn't happy either at the time, but honestly it's been a month now - time to move on. Won't be any fixes to the issue and Devs won't comment on it either.

If you're that upset, there are other vanilla projects out there (and a new one coming up too).