Sign in to follow this  
Darkflame

Horde - Snicklefritz Recruitment 8/8 BWL NA Guild

<Snicklefritz> A semi-hardcore (NA) guild focused towards raiding. Currently 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony 8/8 BWL is open for recruitment on all classes, we run a DKP/EPGP loot system. Please contact Darkflame or Twerk in game or contact me through this forum. Note: We are only taking people with their Full PreBIS. Raid times 8-11pm CST Tuesday/Thursday 

Edited by Darkflame
Progression Update

Do you have any core dps spots still open? NA pop is slowly dying on ally and I may be looking to race change to continue raiding. - Geared fury war

Right now we have a very competitive Fury Core, If you want to come on we would have you as a trial. Keep in mind that you would need to consistently beat our core to earn a spot in there :) PM Darkflame#7553 

Hello! 

Since I'm 15-20 days atleast off to meet your requirements I'm just asking out of curiosity..

How does the Rogue Core look like? How many are you? Are they some of the

"lazy raid-loggers" ?

end quote.

Best of Regards

Blackkakari

Edited by Blackkakari
Spelling

Good morning Blacktari, 

Our rogue core is very constant at the moment. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players. Core spots for certain encounters are based purely on raid composition and performance. We might have a spot for you for ZG and MC once you have completed your Prebis in order to secure spot you would need to constantly out perform one of our core rogues.

regards,