UncleSambo

Need Help ASAP - Unable to Log In

As title states:   Unable to log-in to the game?     I've been playing no problem, suddenly today when I typed in my Username/Password, I get the message "Disconnected from Server".  ?  

Can someone help pls.    Thanks

Glad it's not just me then!    Wishing you no bad luck, but I'm sure glad I'm not the only one having this issue.    I'm really liking Elysium, I quit retail a while back and this server is just what I've been looking for.   Hope the problem self-fixes itself soon.     

Good luck on your end!  

Thought I'd check back in an let you guys know how I finally got inside the game.   Simply right click the wow.exe and "run as administrator"  --- worked first time.   

Not sure if this was the fix or something on Elysium's end, but it worked for me.    

Normally I double clicked on the wow.exe icon to open the game and log in.   Now I have to right click and "run as administrator"  --- hope this helps someone else.  

I had to get into my config.wtf file and delete it all. After doing that and restarting the client it worked. Just had to reset my addons

3 minutes ago, Fragile face said:

I had to get into my config.wtf file and delete it all. After doing that and restarting the client it worked. Just had to reset my addons

7. "I cannot connect to the server / I get immediately disconnected"

First, try resetting your modem and router. If that doesn't work, please try opening your Config.wtf file, and removing the server name completely. Restart your WoW client. If the issue persists, open the Config.wtf file and find the line "SET realmName ".....". If this line is present, make sure one of our realm names is inside the quotation. If it is "QA Test Realm ____", change it to the name of one of our realms. (If it is not present, add SET realmName "Desired realm" ). If you are still unable to connect, or need assistance,  please pursue help in one of our support channels in Discord or the "Help and Support" subforum.

Nah i wqs just asking,  in case this thread needs more support. But doesnt look like it.