Sign in to follow this  
tingham

Returning Player Seeks Guild!

Hi Everyone!

I have recently started a character on the Nighthaven Server, with the goal of recapturing some of the good old days, (and some of my youth), playing with some Vanilla WoW. 

I am an experienced player, having stopped playing the retail game with patch 7.2 as I found the game, the experience, and the community left me wanting significantly. 

I am looking for a Mature Guild to call home, with a tight knit community. I am open to playing any class and spec combo which would fit around others, and am very much open to engaging in any and all activities. I should also add that I am happy to play Horde or Alliance. 

Happy Vanillaing! 

Great leveling guild called <Gnomeland Security> Alliance side, ask anyone on for a /ginvite

If they ask who sent you, tell them its Dirtyhippie's fault.

As alot of us are nearing 60, we will be moving into level 60 content and raids.

However I have always had great success finding guilds by just joining and running with a few, after I find one I like, I move all my characters there (Altoholic here).

Edited by Hater
Specify faction

Hello guys long time! Is the guild still active, i was away for a  month   or so and lost my guild :D can i rejoin, ingame name was Orav!