Rhoaryk

Lightbringer PVP Realm Transfer

Im sorry if i missed another post but im struggling to find anything relating to my question: Will my characters currently on the realm Lightbringer PVP be able to transfer to the new TBC server at the end of 2018?

Lightbringer and Northdale are servers from another Vanilla project. We are completely separate projects - and thus there will not be transfers possible from their project to ours.

Thank you for replying, Is there a realm that people are playing on currently which will be able to transfer to the new TBC realm?

Thank you guys, ive been in and out and keeping up has been a bit of a struggle.

Does anyone know where i could go to get answers to the following questions?

.Is nostalrius still a thing, or are the chars on there now stuck and i guess, useless?

.Does elysium intend to keep the servers running if Blizz releases a classic server?

I feel like i shouldnt be posting here but im struggling to find anything somewhat concrete. Thank you again

Nostalrius was shutdown by blizzard. We were able to open very limited transfers from nost here to Elysium before the shutdown. Unfortunately it was only open a couple of days and you had to come login and transfer them. If you didn't the characters were lost to the blizzard shutdown. Those old Nost characters are on the Elysium realm known as Anathema if you were lucky enough to get them transferred. Anathema characters will be able to be transferred to our current server, Nighthaven, once we reach patch 1.11 in November this year.

We have no plans to shutdown, even after classic servers are released - if they are ever released.

Again, thank you.

is there any way to check if you did transfer your characters?

also i have changed the realmlist and i have nighthaven yet it is saying i have 9 characters currently on it but none are showing up, am i right to assume this is a bug?

and...again...Thank you.

Currently no way to look until its time to transfer, but it is promising that you had something here before and its showing 9 characters. This is a bug, but shows you have characters here and have played here before.