Sign in to follow this  
brver

Anathema transfer question

Hi!
I had a lvl60 NightElf druid on anathema,
now I have another lvl60 alliance character on the current vanilla server.
I'm thinking about playing TBC together with my wife, is there any way I can give my lvl60 druid from anathema to her?
Asking because both characters were on the same account name, will it be possible to not restore anathema char to my current account but to the new one ?
BTW, is it already possible to restore anathema characters to the current vanilla server (as we already reached 1.11) and if yes - where should I ask about this?

I see you in discord as well but I will respond here; the character auction is the only way we have to move a character from one account to another.

Anathema characters have not yet been merged. When it happens you will not need to do anything, it will happen automatically.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:56 AM, brver said:

Hi!
I had a lvl60 NightElf druid on anathema,
now I have another lvl60 alliance character on the current vanilla server.
I'm thinking about playing TBC together with my wife, is there any way I can give my lvl60 druid from anathema to her?
Asking because both characters were on the same account name, will it be possible to not restore anathema char to my current account but to the new one ?
BTW, is it already possible to restore anathema characters to the current vanilla server (as we already reached 1.11) and if yes - where should I ask about this?

Anathema merger should happen within the next 3-5 weeks or so but no hard date has been set. Please watch #announcements channel on our Discord for updates on this.