Sign in to follow this  
Arnica

What kind of PvP is this ?

For the fifth time in 2 hours a hordy came out from nowhere when i was questing and kill my low toon.

Ordinary ? Not quite.

Thirst the opponents are very well geared (T1-T2). Second, each time they're disconnecting their toon after the kill. They didn't continue to play, no, they disconnected.

What's this ? There's no fight but we're used to see this. But is it a new form of harassment ? What is the point ? Make the player focused to stop him to play ? What is the point to travel the continent during several minutes to kill a randomly toon and disconnect ? Or may be a new service of murder against low level toons ? We knew the camping zone in Lakeshire, Menethil or Hillsbrad but travel worldwide to kill a toon and disconnect just after, what is that ?!

I tired something with the latest.

I verified if he was connected with a horde toon. He wasn't (tried during 5mn). I reconnect my previous toon. A few minutes after that the same hordy who kill my toon appears where he disconnected last time and turn around.

My best guess on this one as it's the main of another alt in the same area as yours. He logs in, kills you, logs back to his alt.

I am never attacking opposite fraction first. Ive never did it since i began playing wow. I have no problem helping ally throught levelling, many times aliance helped me killing elite too. Long time ago i was levelling in Stonetalon. Mage who was 5 lvls higher than me killed me while i was attacking mobs. Then he reskilled me 2 or 3 more times. So i logged my main and killed him maybe 10 times before he logged off. I waited maybe 10 minutes, he logged on and i killed him again. So maybe you killed some player alt and he got angry like me :D