Sign in to follow this  
msseven

Bugged Hunter Pet

Hello guys :)

i just started to play on the Server and i'm really enjoying it. i was leveling a hunter and finally got lvl 10 so i decided to head my Orc into Mulgore the tame "The Rake" a Rare Elite Mob, which only respawn 7-8 Hours. i got it on my first try finding him, super lucky! So i headed back to OG to teach him Growl. And right after teaching him Growl he just disappered (same second). The Stable Master says i have no pet. He wasnt unhappy or something like this. Is there a way i can get him "back"? i would love to play more, but this is one is bit depressing. Thank you! 

Greetings Rikx

49 minutes ago, Zancon said:

More than likely it left you because you didn't maintain / cultivate loyalty with the pet. In vanilla it was much harder than current retail.

This wiki explains it much better than I would be able to;

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Loyalty

thank you, but im aware of this feature and gave my pet directly some food, i didn't knew, there was a chance that the pet can still run away, even when it's happy.

Is it still possible for a gm to spawn "the Rake" for me or something like this? would be really awsome 🙂

15 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Unfortunately you will have to find him again, sorry!

its a shame, but not that big of a deal 🙂 Thank u my man 🙂

15 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Unfortunately you will have to find him again, sorry!

Do u know if the  respawn timers on elysium are blizzlike? 

I have noticed the new pets need a lot of food if until you earn loyalty. I had one run away as well. So that is most likely the case. In reality with only three pet slots the management of your pets are much more complicated that in current Bliz content where you just grab everything. I started grabbing only certain pets to maintain and level them then realized it is pointless. Until you max all your training  you always need one empty pet slot or at least one expendable pet. Then if you manage to get a rare (and there are very few you even need to consider (Brokentooth PVP, Lupos Raid/Dungeon/PVE) you have really only one pet slot empty. Then if you haven't leveled a Windserpent (DPS) in a while you're better off to just train one at your current combat level or just grab a pet from the zone you're in. I have decide for me, with the exceptions of Brokentooth and Lupos, until i hit max level there is no reason to grab a special "keeper" pet as I just don't have the pet slots available.

Edited by Dirk