Sign in to follow this  
huihuiywh

got banned

My character name is Lamiya, in Netergarde server. My account was banned yesterday and i made a ban appeal. Could any GMs give me a reply? 

Edited by huihuiywh

Ban appeals are processed in the order they are recieved. You just have to wait for the response.

I haven't received any replies at all until now. Is that something wrong with my ban appeals? I‘m very worried about my account.

Edited by huihuiywh

I have my account with 2x 60s on Nighthaven banned 3 days ago. No responce to appeal so far. I guess many accounts was banned past days and GM have a lot of work.

Anyone know if playing wow on linux with wine app to run windows apps on linux may cause ban by Warden guard?

Edited by Boza

+1 got banned 2 days ago i enter my log\pass correctly and got dc while loading screen. I think its server bug or something like.

I was banned too today.  Logged in with Vorpx running to play this in VR, and then all the sudden I was disconnected with a popup linking to blizzard's banned support email.  How do we make a ban appeal?  Does it even work?

I was also banned and don't know why, created a post Wednesday at 05:08 but still got no reply. I put 1 week of playtime into this account and was just about to reach endgame, which is what I signed up for, but I'm not willing to go through that again if people get banned on this server arbitrarily without a reason.

None of the the bans are arbitrary. The GM staff responds to disputes when they can. Were all volunteers with families and day jobs. I apologize for the delay and we will respond when we can in the order the disputes were received. 

GMs response very quickly on most cases but according to me, banned accounts are not priority. So i started new clear account and hope wont get new ban 😞

May be i will go to 60 before review of appeal 🙂

I supported the development if I was honored to have the opportunity to play in vanilla for free, yet I don't want to spend money again for a week or so to be blocked again. I just wanted to get a reassuring mail to calm down and deal with your problem you count on us.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:07 AM, Boza said:

I have my account with 2x 60s on Nighthaven banned 3 days ago. No responce to appeal so far. I guess many accounts was banned past days and GM have a lot of work.

Anyone know if playing wow on linux with wine app to run windows apps on linux may cause ban by Warden guard?

I was just banned after logging in using a fresh install of Ubuntu 19.04 and Wine.

I got banned a week ago, posted as suggested and got no reply yet, I am 100% I did nothing wrong, I was indeed taking a flight at the moment and then got just kicked out of the server as many other times, but when I try to log in it says my account is closed.

Such a shame, I love wow, but being banned for no reason and being told most of the bans just never come back I'll probably just give up and find some other thing to do with my time.

17 hours ago, culedude83 said:

I was just banned after logging in using a fresh install of Ubuntu 19.04 and Wine.

I'm using Linux Mint 19 and Wine, may be that is the problem

9 часов назад, fdwarf сказал:

I got banned a week ago, posted as suggested and got no reply yet, I am 100% I did nothing wrong, I was indeed taking a flight at the moment and then got just kicked out of the server as many other times, but when I try to log in it says my account is closed.

Such a shame, I love wow, but being banned for no reason and being told most of the bans just never come back I'll probably just give up and find some other thing to do with my time.

Same dude =((  I am 100% I did nothing wrong,

On 5/19/2019 at 1:20 AM, fdwarf said:

I'm using Linux Mint 19 and Wine, may be that is the problem

I can confirm. Got banned fur using 3rd party - aka bot or hack (while i am not using any 3rd party apps and mods) - playing on wine and xubuntu 18.0.4 LTS.

May be some hashes are changed in wine and guards take this for threat. Take care wile playing in Linux. Take care for big addon packs as they may need some files to be replaced to work. Take care when you do this in Linux.

Edited by Boza

Same here. Linux + wine. Was banned recently for same reason. Though I never used botting progs or hack thing.

Edited by Adana

Who in this thread did not get a response to their ban? I want to make sure we follow up on everyone. I believe everyone's ban appeals were processed about 24 hours (or more) ago and want to make sure nobody is left out.