Sign in to follow this  
Fildip

Linen Cloth Drop Rate

Hello,

I have started playing the TBC beta and was curious to test out the professions. I chose tailoring and enchanting. Since I needed low level greens/blues so that I can disenchant them and linen cloth so that I can make gear, I went to Deadmines to clear through it. I see that leveling professions goes up by 10 each time you create something, as I disenchanted the items the mobs dropped and did the low level enchants on my gear. But unfortunately...not a single piece of linen cloth dropped from any mob I have killed, either through the entire dungeon or any humanoid mob outside of the dungeon.

Just wanted to see if maybe the drop rates for linen cloth are bugged. If this isn't the place to report bugs then please let me know where I should. 

Thank you.

The loot tables on the beta realm are incomplete. I thought we put a vendor that had cloth and ore in Org and Stormwind though. I could be wrong and I am not on a computer that can check right now.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:46 AM, Zancon said:

The loot tables on the beta realm are incomplete. I thought we put a vendor that had cloth and ore in Org and Stormwind though. I could be wrong and I am not on a computer that can check right now.

Can you verify if there is a vendor for this? I'm at the BC vendors in org and there isn't any cloth. I created a mage and wanted to level tailoring. 

I guess the vendor only sells ore for jewel crafting. Apologies, I thought the vendor was for all professions.

I will inquire on if we can add them.

6 hours ago, Zancon said:

I guess the vendor only sells ore for jewel crafting. Apologies, I thought the vendor was for all professions.

I will inquire on if we can add them.

This would be great thank you! Where is the vendor with ore? I didn't see one in Org. I ended up having to skill up mining to work on Engineering. Several recipes require items that use cloth (unstable triggers, etc.) so I'm at a standstill there too now. I noticed there are way fewer mining nodes than on Nighthaven pvp server. Is this due to fewer people (like some dynamic spawning mechanism based on population)?

After speaking with the QA/QC team it looks like they vetted all professions in the first phase of testing and have since removed the procession materials vendors.