Sign in to follow this  
Gratzu

Reckoning no longer working

Since the restart it seems that Reckoning is no longer working. I saw the other thread using /sit wasn't working with a warrior mechanic either now. This seems odd to me since Reckoning with /sit is working on the classic beta 

and was working just fine yesterday.

We made a change to procs to not allow them while /sit spamming any longer because it was being abused.

I don't know what you mean by "abused" its a feature that was in Vanilla WoW, was on the server for quite some time, and exists in Blizzard's current redux of Classic WoW. This isn't a bugfix its a nerf.

10 hours ago, Gratzu said:

I don't know what you mean by "abused" its a feature that was in Vanilla WoW, was on the server for quite some time, and exists in Blizzard's current redux of Classic WoW. This isn't a bugfix its a nerf.

The mental gymnastics in order to justify an exploit some people do is on an olympic level. It's not an exploit it's a "Feature", Blizzard said it was ok so you have to do it too,

I agree.  But now it doesnt seem like crit is protecting my pally abilities.  Is this related?  I've been tanking and watching to see my reckoning proc or my shield block prot and neither are working.

Interesting, it shouldn't if had an effect on anything other than players sitting. If you could, write up a bug report with as much information as possible. Maybe even a video and the dev team can look at it. GitHub link below in my signature.