Hello I've download wow 1.12 or Mac but when I followed the rules I can't find wow.exe. I really want to play so could someone help me

Starting from the beginning and bear with me, I don't have a MAC and no experience with one. You downloaded the MAC version of the client. It should come packed in some way like a .ZIP that I assume you extracted / installed those files to a location. From there you navigate to the extracted folder and there isnt a wow.exe ?

in fact it was already a file when I download it so I didn't use a ZIP en then when I open the file given by internet it gives me this ( with realmlist that I changed )and then I can't find something named wow.exe

I am just not at all familiar with the MAC eco system. I went to youtube and typed "wow mac private server" and got a ton of video results. Apologies but I think the best bet may be watching a video.

I've watched some videos but the problem is still there, when I click on the logo WOW I only have black screen

Pleaaaaaase help me

Again I apologize, none ofnournstaff runs a MAC. Did you follow one of the videos on YouTube? There are several of them.

yes I looked many videos but each time the problem is the same and it seams that I'm the only one to have it : when I click on the icon to start the game I have a black screen, and don't be sad, it's not your fault 😢😅

Maybe a driver issue?

Maybe an issue with the graphics API? Maybe try forcing a config for OpenGL;

Go to your World of Warcraft folder, go to the WTF folder and then edit your config.wtf file and add this line at the end (or modify it if already exists): SET gxApi "opengl" . This will make your wow.exe use opengl everytime you run it.

This is something I had to do on my Linux install of the game. Maybe the same for MAC?