Sign in to follow this  
beerg00gles

Stuck retrieving characters only on Nethergarde

I can't get to the point of creating a new character on Nethergarge. (currently have zero characters there) It's just stuck in "retrieving characters". Tried all the suggestions I've found in these forums and none work.

*edit*

Now even the Nighthaven server is giving me this problem. Just for the hell of it, I even tried using Proton VPN with secure core enabled and same problem.

Edited by beerg00gles

Did you recently do anything with addons? Add one, update one, major configuration changes etc?

Sometimes trying to load addon info can cause this. If you already know one you messed with recently remove that one. If no, try moving the entire folder out and see if that changes things.

8 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Did you recently do anything with addons? Add one, update one, major configuration changes etc?

Sometimes trying to load addon info can cause this. If you already know one you messed with recently remove that one. If no, try moving the entire folder out and see if that changes things.

Nah this is a new account, using fresh client with no add-ons. After constantly cancelling and re-logging I was able to get to character creation and create my first toon, now I haven't seen the problem again.