zombyastra

Differences between vanilla & classic

So, it turns out there's some significant differences between Elysium and Classic. Will these changes be making their way into Nighthaven & Nethergarde at some point?

No because the Blizzard Classic game isn't really vanilla. It's a completely new game. Were accurate to the original experience of retail vanilla. 

hey guys,

Vanilla is what the community have been calling wow before the first expansion.

Classic is what Blizzard is calling their remake of wow before the first expansion.

At this point in time, noone outside of Blizzard knows the difference. According to the little information we got at Blizzcon the Classic servers will use the infrastructure and security of the modern 7.3 servers/battle.net, so at least some changes will be there.. But these will probably not effect gameplay

thanks and regards..

shareit vidmate apk

Edited by johnsmith101

Ok I have a question while we're on the subject. I just recently started on this server myself and this is my first time out on a emulated or private server for this game. I downloaded the client off the google drive link that was on the web site. Is that client the original vanilla client or the remake client for classic? I ask because the intro movie had me thinking it was the remake client for classic. Also what is the BackgroundDownloader.exe for? Thanks in advance. 🙂

On Classic :

- More regeneration.

- Many tems are enhanced.

- Elites mobs (in particular in dungeons) do 30-40% less damages and critical hits.

- Like on Nighthaven server, improved talents and gears abilities procs much more than the original vanilla.

- Characters run and attack speed, mobs attack speed are a little bit increased.

- Drop rate of many quest items has been increased (like Nighthaven).

- Some animated quests (Durnhold for example) have been cut short.

- Visual graphics have been enhanced (it is beautiful but strangely heavy for a good graphic card).

- Many classes abilities doesn't work properly or are a bit slow to run.

- Get down a potion is not instant but need about one second animation.

- And many more details.

Classic is more punchy but also easier, in particular dungeons. Not very challenging.

Edited by Arnica

On 9/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Arnica said:

On Classic :

- More regeneration.

- Many tems are enhanced.

- Elites mobs (in particular in dungeons) walgreenslistens do 30-40% less damages and critical hits.

- Like on Nighthaven server, improved talents and gears abilities procs much more than the original vanilla.

- Characters run and attack speed, mobs attack speed are a little bit increased.

- Drop rate of many quest items has been increased (like Nighthaven).

- Some animated quests (Durnhold for example) have been cut short.

- Visual graphics have been enhanced (it is beautiful but strangely heavy for a good graphic card).

- Many classes abilities doesn't work properly or are a bit slow to run.

- Get down a potion is not instant but need about one second animation.

- And many more details.

Classic is more punchy but also easier, in particular dungeons. Not very challenging.

I downloaded the client off the google drive link that was on the web site. Is that client the original vanilla client or the remake client for classic? I ask because the intro movie had me thinking it was the remake client for classic.

Edited by podsektorgh