Sign in to follow this  
caradoc

Bloodrobe quest bugged?

Says I should get it at 31, but Zevrost has nothing to say to me.   How do you get this started?

If you are sure you meet all requirements and are not given a quest, please open a GM ticket for assistance. 

3 minutes ago, Zancon said:

If you are sure you meet all requirements and are not given a quest, please open a GM ticket for assistance. 

I'm trying to find out if there are requirements I am unaware of

Are you on Nethergarde? The vanilla DB's and comments lead me to believe this is a 1.12.1 quest and Nethergarde is only on patch 1.6. Note I am not a GM so you can still see what they say. On the other hand ignore me if you are on Nighthaven. 

The quest is there, apparently Zevrost is not part of the chain on Elysium, you simply go straight to the second part of the chain, Menara Voidrender, in Ratchet.  Zevrost in Cleft of shadow is supposed to send you there, but he doesn't.  

Thanks for the time looking into it.

Another bug here, I found fix for: I had all the items but it wouldn't let me hand in.  So I deleted all my soul shards, then made a new one, and it let me hand in.  

Edited by caradoc

Another tip on private servers when hand pins dont work is to make sure all items are in your main backpack. Sometimes you need to place all items there and relog for it to work.