mr_piligrim

missing gold

я давно активно не играл , неверно уже пол года , раз в несколько месяцев просто заходил посмотреть что да как . зашёл сегодня и  заметил что на моём основном персонаже 370 голды , хотя по памяти должно быть около 600 . и на основном персонаже который был на стресс тесте БК тоже было около 600 голды если не больше , пока не подкрутили всем до 5к. есть ли способ проверить не хакнули ли мой акк и не увели ли часть голды , посмотреть операции персонажа или типо того ?

wasn't playing since january . sometimes log in to  check my character . today i found that my main has 370 gold , but i remember that it should be somewhere around 600. my tbs stress test char also has somewhere around 600 gold till bugfix with 5k gold give away. i there any way to check was i hacked or just missremembering ?

I'm sure a GM can take a look, perhaps provide the characters names so when they see this post they can take a look

We don't ever touch peoples gold unless you got caught buying gold from a gold seller - you would have spent it in some way. If you are worried about your account being compromised please change your password and if you don't have two factor authentication enabled, please consider it. If you were compromised its likely you would have zero gold and all characters would be naked.

The TBC copy happened earlier in the week so you would of had more than 4 days or so to spend gold after the copy, creating the discrepancy.

2 часа назад, Zancon сказал:

We don't ever touch peoples gold unless you got caught buying gold from a gold seller - you would have spent it in some way. If you are worried about your account being compromised please change your password and if you don't have two factor authentication enabled, please consider it. If you were compromised its likely you would have zero gold and all characters would be naked.

The TBC copy happened earlier in the week so you would of had more than 4 days or so to spend gold after the copy, creating the discrepancy.

the thing is i wasnt playing before TBC stress test , im kind of inactive till TBC release . can you somehow check my char activities or online time ?

I don't understand what the TBC beta has to do with anything?

We dumped the entire Nighthaven Database to it - its not like we did transfers.

5 часов назад, Zancon сказал:

I don't understand what the TBC beta has to do with anything?

We dumped the entire Nighthaven Database to it - its not like we did transfers.

i quit playing 5 month ago . im now waiting till TBC release . i remember that my main has around 600 gold . i played stress test and my main on it also has 600 gold . week after it i loged in , and its 340 gold on my main. you teling me that stress test character is copy of  my main char week before stress test and i spend my gold in this time . but i wasnt playing wow in this time.