Sign in to follow this  
Prilosec

x2 xp token

Now that they have been added for Stormrage I logged onto a character that has a token than was transferred from Nighthaven and it appears the time is counting down even when i havent been playing it, when previously it was only burning time when /played.

Edited by Prilosec

We gave accounts Elysium coin for this because theres no way for us to fix everyone's token individually. So you can buy another when that one runs to 0. Apologies

I had FOUR unique tokens purchased for four characters that have all been effected, was everyone given a flat rate regardless of how many tokens they had active?

Lvlalicious

Edited by Prilosec

When and how many coins was given? I had coins on multiple characters and they are all gone when I play on Stormrage. I also don't believe I have received any coins?

All people who bought 7 days XP token between 8/2/19 until 08/09/19 has been refunded with 100 gold coins.
1 day XP token purchased between 8/7/19 until 8/9/19 has been refunded with 30 gold coins.

That means three of the 4 i purchased were not refunded.  I guess ill have to reconsider future purchases, thats really too bad.

4 hours ago, Tunhar said:

I still got no refund for my x2 unlimited token.. 

Yours is a different situation in that in your other post you didnt change the server and purchased it for Nighthaven, correct? You recieved what you purchased. 

20 hours ago, Zancon said:

Yours is a different situation in that in your other post you didnt change the server and purchased it for Nighthaven, correct? You recieved what you purchased. 

Yes sir, thats correct. I guess I didn't notice the realm change option there.. So is it possible to transfer the token from Nightheaven to TBC realm or -here is my question-: will the management just say "its user's fault, your points are gone bye bye" ?

I don't agree with how you try and frame the conversation. Users receive exactly what they chose. We have a very small staff, if we corrected human error that is the only task that would ever get done and we wouldn't have a server. You have personal responsibility to pay attention to what you are purchasing. 

Right now the entire Stormrage server is 2x XP and 2x Rep for about another 12 hours.

4 hours ago, Zancon said:

I don't agree with how you try and frame the conversation. Users receive exactly what they chose. We have a very small staff, if we corrected human error that is the only task that would ever get done and we wouldn't have a server. You have personal responsibility to pay attention to what you are purchasing. 

Right now the entire Stormrage server is 2x XP and 2x Rep for about another 12 hours.

I'm not trying to frame.. Sorry if you misread what I was trying to express... My question is, is it possible to transfer the token to the correct realm.. It's clear that there is a mistake, why  would I want to take a 2x XP token to a level capped character? Isn't it obvious that I didn't choose the right server?

True that it is a human mistake. I hope there are humans at the GM side just like me 🙂

In both posibilites, I have my best wishes to the ones who created the perfect effort.. 

There are humans - we just dont have the bandwidth to fix human error. Were all volunteers doing this in our spare time as best we can. It may be possible to fix in the future but I don't know when that will be. And if your character is level capped on Nighthaven, the token would not have done anything anyways as they only work to level 60 and are labeled as such.

6 hours ago, Zancon said:

And if your character is level capped on Nighthaven, the token would not have done anything anyways as they only work to level 60 and are labeled as such.

Ofcourse. Thats my point. I think you keep misunderstanding me because of the overwhelming count of problems and messages from players. Can the Token be deleted from Nighthaven and sent to Stormrage in a sooner time please? Because as I mentioned before, I forgot to change realm from Nighthaven to Stormrage. Also the UI is not so good at that screen and many more people will make the same mistake like me. 

The realm changing should be way before that screen or the button to change the realm should be more visible, more than a text link maybe? I'm a UI designer (over 20 years of exp.) and I am volunteered to help if accepted.

Best wishes.

I do understand. You are not understanding that this process is not a simple 5 minute affair. This is a process that takes more time than we have right now as server stability is the top priority. Like I said, in the future it may be possible.

Another part you don't seem to understand is that you bought a token that only works up to level 60 and you said you were at level 60. So even if we did go through the process for you, it will not do anything anyways.

6 hours ago, Zancon said:

I do understand. You are not understanding that this process is not a simple 5 minute affair. This is a process that takes more time than we have right now as server stability is the top priority. Like I said, in the future it may be possible.

Another part you don't seem to understand is that you bought a token that only works up to level 60 and you said you were at level 60. So even if we did go through the process for you, it will not do anything anyways.

Oh. I didn't know that X2 XP token doesn't work benween 60 and 70 so sorry 😞 

And also sorry about I didn't notice that it's not an easy operation. My sincere apologies. 😞 

@Zancon I just purchased coins for X2 tokens and my account has yet to reflect my purchase. I have the billing statement as proof if needed. Is there simply a delay? or is there a waiting period for verification? (update) I purchased 3 "1day tokens" and Ive only have one. Do they stack? or did I just screw myself out of coins, lol

Edited by thechrisdubois

@Zancon Well, I purchased 90 coins and spent them on xp tokens not knowing this. Is it at all possible to be refunded for the two tokens that were purchased, but I will see no gain from?

It wouldn't effect anything in the future. My only concern is paying for it and then not getting the name you wish to have. 

2 hours ago, Zancon said:

It wouldn't effect anything in the future. My only concern is paying for it and then not getting the name you wish to have. 

Oh, right. I'll check if the name is available and get it to a Level 1.. When I have enought coin to change name, delete the char and use the name change option. is it ok?