Sign in to follow this  
Totokadoba

Mail still not fixed?

I thought this was solved as it hasn't happened to me for a while, lost a primal might sending between 2 of my chars. Same problem as others have had where you get the mail but with no attachment.

It's becoming somewhat game breaking.

I have not personally experienced the mail bug - but there seems to be several and we have fixed a few and it seems like another is lingering. Some people seem to have some luck not checking the mail right away when it's sent and waiting about an hour. I can't speak to if that works or not because my characters don't seem to be effected.

Were your characters both Nighthaven or were they Nethergarde? Or one from each?

They were both on Nighthaven when the TBC server launched, Totokadoba and Kadobatoto. I had been sending mail between them with no drama, so thought those 2 chars were safe. 

My account was subject to a merge in the early days, when eleysium first got the nost code. I can't remember the other server name, but I recall a server being locked for a long time and a new server started. I left the game for quiet some time when my guild left for an australian server, and when I returned the 2 accounts had been merged on nighthaven. 

So yesterday I had been sending herbs and primals from totokadoba to kadobatoto to get his alchemy maxed and open up primal might xmute. So I used the mats I sent to make a primal might and then mailed it back to totokadoba who needed it for the next enchanting rod. I got the mail and it said primal might, but the item wasn't attached. 

It was annoying when losing 30g ish valued items, but nvm you just move on from that and hope it's resolved soon. But losing 200+g items that are needed to progress is to bitter a pill to swallow. 

😞

I have mail problem with two of my characters. First Principessa(alliance), i created character with same name on Nethergarde(both characters are mine) and when servers merge all my mails goes to him. So i logged to Nightheaven Extra Chars #1 and change his name. Also found all stuff waiting in his mail. And now when i try to send mail to Principessa i get "Can't find mail recipient"? Will i get my mails back? 

Second Kifla(alliance), after merge there is other horde charachter with same name(i guess from Nethergarde). And when i try to send mail to him i get "Target is not part of your alliance"?

The good think is that i'm able to send mails from both charcters to others.

I mail from char to char all the time.   lots of items not received.   So...are they gone forever or just not received yet?

Same happened to me. I send items regularly to my banker and alt and ONLY the high value items disappeared. I lost a Spellcloth, Primal Might and several Primal elements around 1k in value. More than suspicious that no other item goes missing. I opened 2 tickets, both just disappeared after 48h each without being serviced at all. Not cool...

The tickets disappearing is due to server crashes, its not on purpose and nobody is closing them. Unfortunately were still working on mail issues. 

Thanks for your hard work & efforts. I'm finding if I send more than 1 item it doesn't seem to happen . So if I'm sending something worth a lot, I'll split some food/drink and send a water or something with the other item. It might be just luck,, but I haven't lost anything since the primal might vanished.