JaggedOne

Can't connect !

I haven't played Elysium WoW in a couple months. Today when I tried to sign on, I just get "disconnected from server" over and over. Is the server still up ? In maintenance atm perhaps ?

Right at login? If your unable to get to character selection it's your realmlist.wtf not being set correctly. 

If you mean once playing we are still experiencing crash bugs were fixing.

57 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Right at login? If your unable to get to character selection it's your realmlist.wtf not being set correctly. 

If you mean once playing we are still experiencing crash bugs were fixing.

Yes, at login....I enter my password and hit Connect....it trundles for a bit and comes back and says "disconnected from server" every time. I never get to my character selection screen.

I had read that changes were necessary to play on the TBC server, but I was not aware that I had to do anything to just keep on playing like I have been all along.....

----------------------------------

UPDATE: for some reason, my .wtf file pointed to lightshope. I changed it back to elysium.project, and was able to connect, but to a blank screen. I chose "USA", and was presented with a choice of servers. The only choices that were not greyed out were "Nighthaven", "Nighthaven - Extra chars #1", "Nighthaven Extra chars #2", and "PTR #1". The Nighthaven - Extra chars #1 was the only choice that showed existing characters under the "Characters" column - it showed (5), which was the correct number of existing characters for me best I remember. So I chose that one, and was presented with an empty character selection screen (despite the -5- in the characters column for that server). So I have successfully connected to (something), but am no nearer being reunited with my existing characters than when I originally opened this thread..../sigh

-----------------------------------

Update #2 (lol): Ok, I went back and chose "Nighthaven". Depite the "Characters" column being empty, now I have all my characters back (which totaled 7, not 5, so no clue what that 5 was unders the Extra chars #1 server). So I guess at this point, all is well.....

Edited by JaggedOne