Sign in to follow this  
Xpirimint

Transfers from LH

Yes we plan on accepting the transfers. Were currently working on a tool to be able to import the data. We had our first successful import test today. We need some further testing and to be able to make a user facing web tool to accept them from here. I dont have an exact date for this to finish at this time.

I am having a minor issue with my transfer characters.   I cannot delete any of the characters I transferred in from Lightshope.   Meanwhile, I have to log out and log back in usually twice to switch from nighthaven to nighthaven extra chars.   So, that is a little annoying.... haha .  I was just wondering if I will ever be able to delete some of the characters I xferred or if they will be permanent?  Thank you.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:11 AM, Zancon said:

Yes we plan on accepting the transfers. Were currently working on a tool to be able to import the data. We had our first successful import test today. We need some further testing and to be able to make a user facing web tool to accept them from here. I dont have an exact date for this to finish at this time.

Hello , Has the transferred been closed?

It is currently disabled because the data provided caused issues with the imported characters and our realm. We are working on fixes but I do not have a timeline available for when transfers will reopen. 

I have to log out and log back in usually twice to switch from nighthaven to nighthaven extra chars.   So, that is a little annoying.... haha .  I was just wondering if I will ever be able to delete some of the characters I xferred or if they will be permanent?  Thank you.

Its possible in the future we max fix the bug associated with deletion of characters. At this time it's not a high priority. However, you may try and request it from a GM or Rain on discord to see if they have time available to try and delete them for you. Only a couple of GM's would even have the ability to remove a character so don't be surprised if it takes a long time.