Sign in to follow this  
Magik84

Cannot Login

Been trying to log into Stormrage all day but have not been able too, it shows the server as online but it gets stuck on either success or logging into server dialog box, my server page also shows NightHaven offline yet this website shows the server Online, is this something client related or is the server experiencing issues, ive checked forum, facebook and other resources here and i see no offical messages regarding the server having issues.

Hello, the offline status of NIghthaven using the TBC app is normal, it is online if you open the original/vanilla app (Pretty sure if you don't have it you can install it on the elysium project site)

That being said, I also can't log into the Stormrage server, it hangs at "Success!" when I log in. Hopefully it will be fixed soon :(

My Wife and I are having the same Problem with both of our Accounts. I even tried using the Account I created for my Sister and I got the same Result. It has been over 26 Hours since I noticed this. I hope it gets fixed.

Theres issues with the server. Were hoping to have a better update sometime today. Announcement will be made in our Discord. Discord link in the upper right hand corner of the forums.