bush5150

Can't Login

Client seems to be bugged at logging into server.  I can access the server select screen and click "Stormrage".  It attempts to load, then kicks me back to the server selection.  I have characters on the server and played some time ago.  I tried connecting with and without a VPN to verify if my ISP was blocking access.  Same results (unable to connect).  Judging by the forums, I'm not the only person experiencing this issue.  Is there an issue with the server?  

I have the exact same issue. Does anyone know if we just need accounts re-enabled or what? I log in to Elysium-Project.org and I see my realm and characters.

Same issue, I think the server is gone.  I cant get a freaking answer and its irritating.  My Guild left because they heard the server shutting down.  And when they did not do Christmas I knew something was up.

Except they are doing all this special plague thing according to twitter. I just messaged them there. We will see if anyone answers, if they do I will post what I find out.