Aduvar

Light's Hope Transferes Update

Basic Information

Greetings, i have taken notice that people are asking for updates regarding the Light's Hope transfers, so i decided to make this update so you as the players can get more informed about the situation. As you may have noticed for a while now we have disabled the option to transfer from Light's Hope to our server, this got disabled because there was some complications with the transfers, these complications were severe enough that we had to close them for the time being.

Will we bring back Light's Hope Transfers?

Yes, our development team is working on the issues and hopefully we have to working again as soon as possible. sadly we do not have a ETA yet for when they will open.

any further questions regarding the transfers can be asked in the comments here

When are Transfers avaible from Northdale and Silver Hand Lightshope Realms? i know you had a same GMs so do you continue Progress here too to TBC or Wotlk like Blizzard does? Or do you do any Vanilla Fresh Realms later alongside NightHvaven?

i tought NightHaven could be everlasting RE-Nostalrius like PVP Realm with LH Transfers, and you should open another like it as progressive Nost code Realms as Darrowshite and Nethergarde was, With new GM community.. 🙂 Because all East-EU-NA players loves Nost code more than Classic,,

Edited by Rinkeli

1 minute ago, thecat said:

@Valkorion Hey Valk 🙂  Can you inform us how development team is advancing and their progress with this problem? 🙂

hey there thecat, so sadly there is not any updates yet
we still hope to have this sorted soon but we are experiancing a lack of manpower aka (developers)
hope this helped to give you some insight into the situation

Best Regards
Elysium Game Master
Elysium Community Manager
Valkorion

@Valkorion Thank you man, i can see now why delay is there, wish all of you good luck with solving problem and finding people, me and my raiding guild are patiently waiting for solution 🙂 Always supporting Elysium project! 

@Valkorion Hey Valk, are there any news about vanilla transfers from LH? Is progress getting any better, or the status is unchanged, and you guys still missing developers? Another question i have for you, if i upload my Lights hope char from my zip file on TBC server, shall i be able to upload it on Elysium when you solve the things? Thank you in advance 🙂  

On 21. 5. 2020 at 5:42, Aduvar said:

Základní informace

Zdravím, všiml jsem si, že lidé žádají o aktualizace týkající se převodů Light's Hope, proto jsem se rozhodl provést tuto aktualizaci, abyste vy jako hráči mohli být o situaci více informováni. Jak jste si možná na chvíli všimli, deaktivovali jsme možnost přenosu z Light's Hope na náš server, toto se deaktivovalo, protože s přenosy byly nějaké komplikace, tyto komplikace byly natolik závažné, že jsme je zatím museli zavřít .

Přineseme zpět Light's Hope Transfers?

Ano, náš vývojový tým pracuje na problémech a doufejme, že budeme muset pracovat znovu, jakmile to bude možné. bohužel zatím nemáme ETA, kdy se otevřou.

jakékoli další otázky týkající se převodů lze položit v komentářích zde

30/5000

hello..when you turn on TBc again?

Hello Valk! Can you answer abit more faster yo tou questions about when you start progressing Elysium Project like old times?
and im asking is to too late to download LH characters from https://export.lightshope.org/ BECAUSE STADEN AND WHITEKIDNEY already deleted that site.

Se my point in that i was fast and transfered LH Northdale chars to Nighthaven in August when i transfered my chars as Netherwing TBC too.

Ive been waiting now when im bored to wotlk in sunwell soon. and classic is nyt good at all,

I WANT ANSWER VALKORION AND RAIN? CAN YOU COPY CHARACTER DATA FROM LH TO NIGHTHAVEN. Like WhiteKidneydid in Elysium addmin times

you could just to Copy all LH ACCOUNTS TO 1.12 NIGHTHVEN PVP SERVER and open Nethergardelike FRESH SERVER.

Im sure many classic gamers wants to try old Nost code harder version of vanilla with Warmane like population like it was Nost/elysium Worlldwide biggest serve.

We all wow fans beg you to open fresh server and revive Nighthaven with LH playerbase with it and anathema would br too to to nighthaven. BUT PLEASE! TRY THAT TO MAKE NIGHTHAVEN Very large merged it with with LH accounts Just like real Nostalriuss. and Fresh serverwith Nighthven with 2x exp rate. But the coinshop should belonh to Nightahaven, But would be nice project and i would help you to keep Scandinavion guilds running with Russians. i just say you could make this Elysium good as Nost and better than LH or Kronos.

Classic is on AQ40 PATCH RAIN AND WALK Make this best TBC Progression to converted LH and Anathema data (idk is it bossible.. Prprably)

So why dont you make this better than warmane and keep Elysium HYPE HIGH like Nost times?

BEST REGARDS-TMAIZZZ

AND WHAT ABOUT QUESTIONS. PLZ ANSWER AND EXPAIN TO ME! VALK AND RAIN! ARE YOU PLANNING RUN NOSTHAVEN AGAIN WITH COPIED CHARACTERS/LH DATABASE AND PUT  TBC OPTION ON. AND OPEN FRESH NOST REALM ASIDE WITH NIGHTHAVEN  ANDWER ME IM CURIOIUS AND WANT BEST BIG POPULATED RU/EU/NA and lovel CHINA to soma realm ike in Darrowshire and Lighbringer and ND waf.

PLEAS RAIN MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN ANS FAST AND OPEN LH CHAR DATABASE TO BE DOWNLOADED STRAIGHT TO ELYSIUM PROJECT.

JUST ANSWER, IS THAT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE MERGES to nighthaven AND REALM PROJECT??? THATS WHA TPSERVERS ARE DREAMING. WE COULD PROGRESS THIS TO TBC-WOTLK SLOWLY LATER JUST CLEAN YOUR BAD REPUTATION AND RUN START BIG POPULATIED VANILLA REALMS AGAIN LIKE IN OLD DAYS  .

IS IT HAPPENING ANSWER?????

On 5/21/2020 at 9:12 AM, Aduvar said:

Basic Information

Greetings, i have taken notice that people are asking for updates regarding the Light's Hope transfers, so i decided to make this update so you as the players can get more informed about the situation. As you may have noticed for a while now we have disabled the option to transfer from Light's Hope to our server, this got disabled because there was some complications with the transfers, these complications were severe enough that we had to close them for the time being. myaccountaccess

Will we bring back Light's Hope Transfers?

Yes, our development team is working on the issues and hopefully we have to working again as soon as possible. sadly we do not have a ETA yet for when they will open.

thank for your information i want to be here for more information .

On 6/17/2020 at 2:34 PM, Aduvar said:

hey there the cat, so sadly there is not any updates yet
we still hope to have this sorted soon but we are experiencing a lack of manpower aka (developers)
hope this helped to give you some insight into the situation

Best Regards
postalexperience.com/pos
Elysium Community Manager
Valkorion

really i m also waiting for upadate.