Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyBob

No cheats report?

Was surprised to miss the cheats option at the Help Request section. How can I report?

I don't mean when the main char helps lowbie from 2nd account. Consider it's OK.

But when players jump over buildings, and my character is being killed by mobs located 200+ feet away, while the character is parked at inn.:) And no priest was around with Mind Control...

Edited by WhiskeyBob

I agree that using cheats is pretty fun, and when I first discovered a website to get cheats for the cycle, I immediately decided to get them. You can follow the link and check them out as well, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you find cheats entertaining as well. Basically, you just test your abilities in a game, and I think it's pretty cool.

It's fun as long as it doesn't make the gaming experience of other users worse, you know? I can tell you that I managed to solve the problem with twitch prime not so long ago, I kept getting twitch prime cant enable message, and after I did it and started playing more games, I learned that cheaters are everywhere, and most of them don't care about others at all.