Sign in to follow this  
Invitamina

QUESTION ABOUT NOST-ELYSIUM FUTURE

NOW CLASSIC IS GETTING OLD YOU SHOULD START FRESH SERVER AND MAKE NIGHTHAVEN SHNE AGAIN WITH LIGHTSHOPE CHARS WE MADE. AFTER PLAYING WOTLK AND TBC ON PSERVERS I WANT OLD NOST LIKE NIGHTHAVEN 1.12 WITH LIGHTSHOPE  ACCOUNTS CONVERTED TO IT. AND MANY OTHER CLASSIC PLAYERS WANTS TO BE IN THAT TOO A FRESH PROGRESIVE VANILLA WITH NOST TEAM WAS BEST!

AND MY POINT AND QUESTION IS. ARE YOU EVER OPENING FRESH VANILLA REALM AGAIN? AND ARE YOU ALLOWING US TRANSFER OUR LH CHARS TO NIGHTHAVEN 1.12? ANSWER ME RAIN OR SOME DEV FAST!

BECAUSE 500-1000 PLAYERS ON NIGHTHAVEN IS NOT LOOKING THE ELYSIUM PROJECT IT WAS. YOU NEED TO CONVERT NORTHDALE CHARACTER DATA TO NIGHTHAVEN TO MAKE IT 1500-5000ONLINE AVERAGE RUNNING PERFECT VANILLA SERVER. YOU GOT NOSTALRIUS CODE SO YOU COULD DO IT FRESH NETHERGARDE LIKE REALM. SO WHY YOU DONT DO IT WITH NOST/ELYSIUM DEVELOPERS? MR.RAIN?

This guy sounds like he drank blood of mannoroth, but it should be really awesome if we could transfer our chars from Lights hope, no matter fresh or old... its really past plenty of time since transfer option is closed, and our chars stuck in nether void 😄 I hope that you will find way around that lack of manpower....