WillyWonka

[H] <THE DEVIATE GANG> || US&EU || Semi-Hardcore Raiding || Comical Environment || Group & World PvP ||

The_Deviate_Gang.png

The Deviate Gang

HORDE – ELYSIUM PVP

<The Deviate Gang> is a new US / EU Horde guild who hopes to create a fun environment while clearing out Raid content at a Semi-Hardcore level. Expect Deviate Delights, fun, gambling, duels, drinking, and other fun Vanilla activities members decide on. We also plan to hold PvP Raids on opposing faction cities, as well as having group open PvP whenever a group wants to get together. Besides a semi-hardcore raiding guild, we want to create fun memories with good friends having good times. If we feel that you are a good player but do not fit our low-pressure vibe, we will likely decline you.

We are already one of the most established guilds prior to the release of Elysium. Apply now to secure a raid spot.

Whisper WONKA or EES or SPAZTIK in-game for an invite as a social member.

The application may be a bit long and require some abstract / critical thinking, but it helps us know if you're right for us and if we're right for you.

rec.png

We need RELIABLE TANKS - High Demand

We need RELIABLE HEALERS - Medium Demand

We need RANGED DPS - Medium Demand

We need MELEE DPS - Low Demand

The officers and I will not choose your spec/class for you. Please choose whatever you believe you will have the most fun on and apply as such.

loot.png

Loot will be a fair system involving a custom-made DKP system by me. (Loot Council is not fair, wake up scrubs.)

rn.png

2 Raid Groups Saturday/Sunday = Raid A: 7:00 PM PST | | Raid B: 7:00 PM CET

tl.png

Fun Semi-Hardcore Horde Raiding guild that is going to be as stress free as possible while still being top-tier in Raiding and some PvP.

Apply on our Website: http://deviate.shivtr.com

PM me on Discord for more information and a more formal meet & greet

Check out the gang’s discord: https://discord.gg/gMVpYzk

Edited by WillyWonka

Sounds great!

So it looks like we have a couple of healers, tanks, and pretty low amount of dps so far. Don't even think we have any rogues yet, surpising. Still looking for more!

Awesome guild with a chill group of members.. played some csgo with the GM last night was super fun. Found my new home for when Nost returns :)

Awesome guild with a chill group of members.. played some csgo with the GM last night was super fun. Found my new home for when Nost returns :)

Had some fun CS times with a couple members already, also playing some other games!

Also a bit full on Warlocks, still encouraged to apply but just a reminder.

The Deviate Gang

HORDE – Fresh Start PVP

<The Deviate Gang> is a new US/EU _Horde_ guild who hopes to create the upmost chill environment while still clearing out Raid content at a semi-hardcore level. I’ve raided in Vanilla, TBC, Legion, and the raids were fun but not always the guild “hierarchy”.

Unlike other guilds where there is a ton of cliques and the officers are a figure of authority that you go out of your way not to piss off, <The Deviate Gang> really wants to avoid that official style and just shoot the s*** and have a good time while wrecking MC, Onyxia, BWL, etc. Expect Deviate Delights, fun, gambling, duels, drinking, and any other fun stuff the guild wants to do. We also plan to hold several fun PvP World events such as raids on Stormwind, Ironforge, Southshore, wherever the action takes us.

Recruitment Specs & Classes:

(Because we want to promote a lively environment, we will consider accepting un-conventional talents and specs such as Moonkin Druid or Enhancement Shaman as long as you try your best to perform.)

-Tanks/DPS/Heals – ALL NEEDED

Hardcore / Social Members:

Although we will be Raiding and expecting active core members, we will also consider casual social members. However, because we want it to be a closer community, at some point we will most likely stop recruiting casual members.

Loot:

Loot will most likely be DKP or another FAIR system. (Loot Council is not fair, wake up scrubs.)

Raid Nights:

Most likely the weekend, Friday/Saturday/Sunday, be we also want to flexible on when the guilds free. We will have a big discussion amongst the core group determining what days and what times would be best.

TL;DR: Fun Semi-Hardcore Horde Raiding guild that is going to be as stress free as possible while still being top-tier in Raiding and some PvP.

https://deviate.shivtr.com/

PM me on Discord for more information and a more formal meet & greet

Check out the gang’s discord: https://discord.gg/gMVpYzk

Definitely a cool guild to join, bunch of easy going people. Looking forward to getting to know you all when the server comes out :) 

Cheers

Really fun guild, looking forward to play with these people. Really great companie to have in your guild.

It will be a awesome experience for us all :)

Feel free to join :)

Just joined but so far they seem like pretty chill and helpful people that I share many interests with. I'm sure this guild will turn out to be pretty successful.

Just joined but so far they seem like pretty chill and helpful people that I share many interests with. I'm sure this guild will turn out to be pretty successful.

Really fun guild, looking forward to play with these people. Really great companie to have in your guild.

It will be a awesome experience for us all :)

Feel free to join :)

Glad to see everyone's having a good time so far. Still looking for members!

Filling up on Rogues atm, still a couple slots possibly, but raiding spots will now be competed for. Other classes are still welcome, Druids are in high demand.

Happy cows come from Mulgore.

Filling up on Rogues atm, still a couple slots possibly, but raiding spots will now be competed for. Other classes are still welcome, Druids are in high demand.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: