WillyWonka

[H] <THE DEVIATE GANG> || US&EU || Semi-Hardcore Raiding || Comical Environment || Group & World PvP ||

Bump

I applied, hope you can use another Rogue! If not tho I have experience as pretty much any dps class you may need.

Will definitely consider it when reading the application, feel free to stop by the discord.

Will definitely consider it when reading the application, feel free to stop by the discord.

Teamspeak,Ventrilo, Mumble! I now get to learn another chat, I'll try to get on tonight and get it figured out  :pazzle:

Ventrilo and Mumble is still used? Never heared of that for about my last time i played CS 1.6, what was about 7 years xD

Discord compines a little bit skype and teamspeak, but with very good audioquality, so far i like it.

Teamspeak,Ventrilo, Mumble! I now get to learn another chat, I'll try to get on tonight and get it figured out  :pazzle:

All 3 of those are pretty old and somewhat unsupported these days, Discords brand new and I think its a cure-all because you can start browsing from a web browser and you can have thousands in one channel for free.

Bump for the great conversations the guild has in discord. Wonderful community and we have Gene Wilder as our leader. Hope to see more cool people in there!

Bump for the great conversations the guild has in discord. Wonderful community and we have Gene Wilder as our leader. Hope to see more cool people in there!

I just noticed I misspelled my own name...

haha Drengsta better not do that on the fresh server! 

Just like Lazy was saying, this is an awesome group of people already and I'm so ready to jump into the fresh server with them in like 3-4 weeks. We have specific roles for those doing raiding, pvp, casual stuff, etc!

haha Drengsta better not do that on the fresh server! 

Just like Lazy was saying, this is an awesome group of people already and I'm so ready to jump into the fresh server with them in like 3-4 weeks. We have specific roles for those doing raiding, pvp, casual stuff, etc!

Glad to see members are enjoying themselves. With every member comes less room for new members, and a more challenging application. Be sure to apply today before the server opens, because it is likely we will be full.

RIP big man.