WillyWonka

[H] <THE DEVIATE GANG> || US&EU || Semi-Hardcore Raiding || Comical Environment || Group & World PvP ||

New application process. Officers will be a bit more selective in the recruitment process to ensure that we're a tight community with fun and good players.

How are you gonna control your average teenage попа hole with your guild?

Chill guilds are known to attract toxic people and/or pervy kids who will harass female players.

Could you clarify please?

How are you gonna control your average teenage попа hole with your guild?

Chill guilds are known to attract toxic people and/or pervy kids who will harass female players.

Could you clarify please?

Anyone who the officers and I believe is not fit for our community will be sent to whisper you and gkicked.

There are no female players so that's not a problem either.

Bumping this for the great community and awesome people I've met so far from this guild! I have high hopes and high expectations for release now :D

BUMP! BUMP!

love the people here they are all so nice and supportive/helpful looking forward to playing with them all!

Bumping this for the great community and awesome people I've met so far from this guild! I have high hopes and high expectations for release now :D

BUMP! BUMP!

love the people here they are all so nice and supportive/helpful looking forward to playing with them all!

Glad to see the people are enjoying the community we're building together.

Anyone who the officers and I believe is not fit for our community will be sent to whisper you and gkicked.

There are no female players so that's not a problem either.

Gotta be the stupidest thing I've heard on this forum. Clearly there won't be any women in your guild if you pretend they don't exist.

That's all I needed to hear to confirm my suspicions about your trash guild.

Gotta be the stupidest thing I've heard on this forum. Clearly there won't be any women in your guild if you pretend they don't exist.

shux I guess we're missing out!

You saying a build is Trash because you don't agree with something is the stupidest thing I've read ever.

;;

Ignoring him though, The Deviate Gang is an awesome guild, so come play with us! You'll not regreat it <3

:P

Was wondering what dps spots you have open... Seeing as you are willing to accept un convential specs such as arms ( my true love of vanilla pve) I'd love to come!

We haven't any female player at the moment, whats the point? Why should there be different rules for male or female?

If you insult somebody, you will get a problem.

I don't think a guild would have somebody what harass other like you do, at least i wouldn't. You said Willy deny that there exist female players. But we have no female players in our guild currently, so next time just ask what somebody supposed to say before you offend anyone or a entirely guild!

Sorry for that little rant i'll just hate toxic people...

Was wondering what dps spots you have open... Seeing as you are willing to accept un convential specs such as arms ( my true love of vanilla pve) I'd love to come!

We have a lot of spots open still, from your Icon it seems you had/have a Night Elf? (We're Horde incase you didn't see) But I encourage you to apply on the Website! http://deviate.shivtr.com

@Willy I applied to the website and yes I did use to have a nightelf warrior (different vanilla server) and I played arms but I'd love to give horde a shot! (My application is Orc Warrior named Lazydork even though i gave 2 classes I have in mind)

P.S. sorry I messed up a couple of times in the application but it was like 3 AM when I found it and was tired lol.

Edited by Lazydork

@Willy I applied to the website and yes I did use to have a nightelf warrior (different vanilla server) and I played arms but I'd love to give horde a shot! (My application is Orc Warrior named Lazydork even though i gave 2 classes I have in mind)

P.S. sorry I messed up a couple of times in the application but it was like 3 AM when I found it and was tired lol.

I would definitely stop by the Discord when you get a chance and message me, me and the officers definitely want to work closely with the tanks especially.

I would definitely stop by the Discord when you get a chance and message me, me and the officers definitely want to work closely with the tanks especially.

Will do tomorrow, I don't plan on tanking much as a warrior except when called upon. I've mostly played arms warrior/enhancement shaman on private servers and I played a shaman in retail vanilla (I did level a ret paladin once... loved/hated it)

edit: incase you are wondering I've played arms warrior from MC to BWL and cleared all of it... never finished AQ 40 or even seen inside naxx though.

Edited by Lazydork

Bumping for the good vibes in the discord, and the helpful, chill people.

Looking forward to grouping with everyone in the gang :)

The level 1 raid in the stress test yesterday was great :beer:

Can't wait for the third :happy_tired:

B) yea I definitely didn't get wrecked at Gurubashi arena or anything