Kurupt

[Alliance] Elysium PVP Server - Guild Master List

In anticipation of the new server, I'm compiling a master list FOR THE ALLIANCE! guilds on the upcoming, fresh-start PVP realm. I kept seeing Horde guild recruitment posts on /r/ElysiumProject, and here on the forums, which inspired me to create a place to make it easier for Alliance players to find their new homes. 

If you have started, or are planning on starting an Alliance guild on the Elysium PVP server - please post a comment including the following information for your guild: Guild name, time zone, recruitment message, in-game objectives, raiding schedule, discord/website links, and any other relevant information for potential applicants. I will update the post to list these guilds. Thank you, and looking forward to seeing many of you in-game!

Please adhere to the following format to make my life a little bit easier... <Guild Name> (Location) | Objectives (PvP/PvE) | Raid Schedule + Time Zone | Recruitment Message | Discord/Website/Forums

[Guild Master List]

<Affliction> (NA) | PvP | Focused on World PvP and BGs | GM/Officers: Doru, Ballssaggin, Aswerw

<Alixium> (NA) | Hardcore PVE / PvP | Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs Raids @ 6:00PM EST | Discord & Website

<Aloha> (EU) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Sun 20:00-23:00 CET | Leveling guild for forming groups/dungeons and quests. Fun atmosphere. Hardcore PvE at 60 raiding 3 days per week.

<The Arathi Command> NA/EU | PvP/Progressive PvE (RP Friendly) | Raid Schedule: TBA | A mature social environment with game & lore enthusiasts. We focus heavily on WPvP & other community goals. For max level, we have plans for WPvP Participation, PvE Raiding, and PvP BG Premades (Rank Climbing). Whether you are an Elite (PvP/PvE Team Member) or casual player, The Arathi Command offers all types gameplay. | GM: Delronde | Recruitment Post

<Ascension> (SEA) | PVE  | Tentative Raid Schedule: South-East Asia friendly (focused around +10 GMT) | Website to apply

<Aube> (FR) | PvE | Website

<Axem Rangers> (NA) Semi-Hardcore PvE with PvP | Weekend raid times. Made for a good time, and great memories. | Message /u/b4y4rd

<Azerothian Adventure Association> (GER) | Casual PVE / PvP/ RP | Discord

<Apex Gaming> (NA) | PvE/PvP | Focus on Progression PvE Raiding | Raid Schedule: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) | | Recruiting Both Socials and Raiders! | Discord | Website | Forums

<BIZZNO> (NORDIC) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Vi kommer att raida 2dagar i veckan, Tors & Måndag 19.30 - 23.00. | Loot Council | Discord

<Blood Pressure> (FIN) | PvE | Dedicated – Experienced - Recruiting Finnish players of all classes to fill our raid roster. Social members are also welcome! | Forum | Website | Discord

<Blutschwur> | (DE/GER) | Social PvE | - We are an ambitious group of players and we want to create a community with focus on fun and success at the same time. |WebsiteForum 

<Carpe Diem> (NA) | PvE | Raid Times: 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed/Thurs. 3rd Day is optional depending on progress. | Loot Council | Discord | Website

<Chainfire> (NA) | PvE | Raid Schedule: 9:00pm - 1:00am EST | Large Leveling/Social Guild will be raiding at 60. Officers and GM have Mythic Experience |  Discord

<Chakraa> (NA) | PvE | No Raid Schedule yet. Grinding to 60. (PST) Preferred | We are led by Beta Testers and Vanilla Vets. Coming back to live the adventure again. Currently accepting any players still leveling but who's focus is attunement and content progression. | Send mail to "Roott" requesting admittance to the guild. You will be messaged at the earliest convenience and a brief interview/ice breaker is all that will be required to join at this moment. | GM: Roott 

<Chi Cerca Trova> (NA/EU) | Casual PvE | Discord

<Citizen> (NA) | Casual PvE/PvP | Raid Schedule: Tentative 6:00pm - 10pm CST | Website | Discord

<Collusion> (NA/EU) | Hardcore PVE | Progression Guild | Raid Schedule: Raid times Sat/Sun @ 3PM EST. Apply Here | Top NA Server First Guild from Warmane Lordaeron is On Elysium PvP. | Website 

<DEMISE> (EU) | PVE/PVP | Experienced leadership recruiting all veteran and exceptional players of all classes. Aspire to be the realm leading guild in terms of both PvP and PvE. | Raid Schedule: 19 CET, Wednesday for MC | Discord

<EKIP> (UK / IRL) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Raid Schedule: Days TBD 7-8pm GMT start time | We will not be 100% hardcore, but not 100% casual raiders either - going to try and strike a nice balance. | Website

<Encore>  (GER) | Progression PvE Raiding | Raid Schedule: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday (7:00pm - 11:00pm GMT+1) | We have the ambition to achieve as much as possible, with as little effort as possible, which reflects in our raid times, and never hindered our success.The personal life of our players always comes first. | Recruiting Raiders and Socials! | Discord | Website

<Endeavour> (EU) | PvE Raiding | Recruiting all classes level 50+ | Raid Schedule TBD | GM: Xeo / Office: Totl | Website

<Etecc> (EU) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Tentative Wed/Thurs 18:30-23:00 CET | Raiding guild with a laid back touch to it. Player Core of a successful raiding guild from old Nost. Not hardcore. Looking for friendly and social players that want to raid disciplined but also with a chilled & friendly atmosphere. | Website

<Eternal> (GMT) | Hardcore PvE | Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday = 7PM GMT - 11PM GMT (2-6PM EST) Sunday = 7PM GMT - 10PM GMT (2-5PM EST) | Raid Leader has 15/15 Vanilla Naxx exp | Website | Discord

<Fatal Unit> (AUS) | PVE | Progression Guild | Raid Schedule: Thurs, Sun, Mon 9pm AEDT | Apply | Discord

<Fidelis> (EU) | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Progressive | With the goal to create a friendly, mature community of people who want to make friends and enjoy the game, but also reach high end game - meaning progressive raids. | Raid times: 19:30 – 23:00 GMT+1, days have yet to be decided, 3 raid days a week. | DKP | Website | Discord

<Galactic Empire> (RU) | PvE | Raid Schedule: 8:00 PM Moscow time and 5:30 PM Moscow time on weekend. Website

<GRIZZLY> (US/EU/AU) | PvE | Hardcore Progression | Raid Schedule: 9pm EST TBD | One of the most knowledgable groups of players on private servers |Guild known for pushing server firsts | Whole lot of people mad at you for no reason | Endless shitposting | Memes | Rare pepes | If this sounds like you, send one of the following a message with information you feel is necessary for an application: Ak - Guild Leader, Eso - Officer, Lazermon - Officer

<HeLiX> (EU) | PvE / PvP | Well known European e-Sports Organisation Elysium Gaming and is formed by WoW Veteran Players. We are asking for Mature, Dedicated and Gentle people to join our ranks and help us to our Adventures in Vanilla. Accepting levels 20+. | Raid Schedule TBD | GM: Ariakaan / Co-GM: Unstablelol | Discord

<Inquisition> (Norwegian) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Wed/Sun 18-23 | Originates from Nostalrius PvP. We are now moving back from Hellfire TBC | Website

<Legacy> (EU/NA) | Social / PvE | First and foremost we want to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere as we look to clear endgame content. We are a community that played together on Nost & Kronos and wish to move to the fresh server. We have both Social & Raider ranks, Events/PvP as well | Loot Council | Recruiting All | Discord Website

<Lucid> (NA) | PvE | Semi-hardcore, but not server firsts, raiding guild with an emphasis on quality and mature (kinda) members. | Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11:30pm EST | Discord | Guild Website

<Ludicrous Speed> (NA) | PvE | Raid Schedule: 8-11pm EST Mon/Tues/Wed | Discord | Website

<Monarchia> (Polish) | PvE / PvP / Social | Must speak Polish to join. Zapraszamy :) | Raid Schedule TBD | GM: Monarcha | Discord

<Naga Plz> (US) | Progressive PvE | Local group been playing together for more than 15 years. 20+ strong players. Planning on pushing 60 fast and being a server first guild in raids. Totally adult ran. We are looking for great people to join up and have fun. We are fairly hard core but also understand people have lives. Core group will push to 60 and help the rest PL to get up here to start raids. Look for you in game.

<Na Trzezwo Nie Damy Rady> (Polish) | PvE / PvP / Social | Must speak Polish, raid schedule TBD. GM: Elarisiel / Valera | Discord

<Nidvardir> (Norwegian) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Sunday/TBD 19:30 – 23:00 | Loot Council | Website | Forums

<No Limits> (NA) | PvE | Raid Schedule: Monday and Thursday at 7pm CST | Check our website for more info. | Forums | Discord

<Notice> (NA) | PvE | Raid Schedule:
Thurs/Sun 9-12 pm ESTWebsite

<Oceanic Redemption> (Oceanic) | PVE | Raid Schedule: 7pm AESDT – 10.30pm | AESDT to allow the most to raid from our community. Raids days are to be decided as we get more members. 20 man Raids will occur on our 'off” days. | Website

<Origin> (ExYu) PvE | Website

<Pacific> (NA/OC) | Hardcore PvE | Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun 9PM-12AM PST | Aiming to be the #1 in late-night PST timeslot | Website | Discord

<Pilsner Urquell> (CZ&SK) | PvE | Website

<Praise> (EU) | Hardcore PvE / PvP | Raid Schedule: 7pm GMT+1 | Server first races | World bosses | Loot Council | Premades | BRM Domination | We are currently recruiting all classes. | Forums | Discord 

<Rank Fourteen> | PvP / Casual PvE | Website

<Reign> (NA) | Hardcore PVE | Thursday, Friday, Sunday (if needed) 8pm-Midnight (PST) | Many members have extensive retail naxx experience. Fun and respectful environment open to all people who can make 90% of raids and bring consumables. Fill out an application on our website if this sounds like you. | GM: Jekyll | Officers: Ingredients / Zeedogg | Website

<REUNION> (FR) | PvE | Raid Schedule: 2-3 days per week TBD | French speaking guild | GM: Utarg / Macros | Website 

<Sanctum> (International) | Hardcore PvE | Raid Schedule: 1-3 times a week depending on content 19:00 - 23:30 ST | Discord | Website

<S I X> (NA) | PvE Progression | Raid Schedule: Sat 8pm-12am/Sun 6pm-10pm | Returning from Nost PvP – 8/8 BWL | Website

<Synergy> (EU) | Social / Progressive PvE | Raid Schedule: 19:30 – 23:00 GMT+1, days have yet to be decided, 2 raid days a week. | Loot Council | Although we do not class ourselves as a hardcore guild, we're an enthusiastic bunch with a great deal of vanilla experience. Looking to expand our friendly and mature leveling/raiding community. | Discord | Website

<The Danish Imperium> (Danish) | PvE / Social | Must speak Danish | Raid Schedule TBD | GM: Skou / Nikisj | Officers: Caya / Malas / Dolkey | Discord

<Unknown> (EU) | Semi-Harcore PvE | Raiding guild that focuses on the enjoyment of the game but yet want to raid well and clear content as one of the first on the server. Our primary focus is PvE altho world PvP and BG`s are up there on the list of fun. The guild has an experienced officer team and core raiders that has been through Nost and Kronos and cleared all content.

<Vanguard> (NA) | Hardcore PvE | Raid Schedule:  Tuesday and Thursday 7-11 CST | Website | Discord

<Vigor> (NA) | Hardcore PVE | Previous Server/World First Raiders | Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 6:30pm - 10:00pm PST | Recruiting All | Discord & Application

Edited by Kurupt
Updated per request

Thanks for this list!

Just as a fyi, <Unnamed> turned into <Lucid>, so you can remove <Unnamed> from this list.

Thanks!

Just an update for Ascension, Alliance on Elysium PvP - raid times are now 8pm AEST (+10 GMT) - raid days will be decided based on the needs of the raid team after the realm launches.

<Carpe Diem> - NA Based Alliance Guild - Semi-hardcore PvE Guild, pushing to level 60 as fast as possible and getting straight into pre-raid BiS/gearing up.  Friendly but mature+skillful. Will be pushing for Server/Realm firsts, but we need your skill to do so! Join Discord: https://discord.gg/nBrnbzj thanks for the interest! Raid Times: TBD, most likely Tues/Wed/Thurs starting at 8PM EST

• <Fidelis> (EU) Semi-Hardcore Progressive PVE: With the goal to create a friendly, mature community of people who want to make friends and enjoy the game, but also reach high end game - meaning progressive raids. Raid times: 19:30 – 23:00 GMT+1, days have yet to be decided, 3 raid days a week. Loot system: Probably DKP. Apply through the website or discord

Please remove them from this list. apparently they don't accept anything trough discord at least since I tried contacting the admin and I got insta banned from their discord and he put me on block...

Edited by zjwenker

• <Unknown> (EU) Semi-Harcore raiding guild that focuses on the enjoyment of the game but yet want to raid well and clear content as one of the first on the server. Our primary focus is PvE altho world PvP and BG`s are up there on the list of fun. The guild has an experience officer team and core raiders that has been through Nost and Kronos and cleared all content. Guild forum, apply.

Guild Leader is named Zehn

<C I T i Z E N>  Chill focused. Interested in PvE and PvP. General friendly leveling guild. Zero tolerance for racism and hate speech. 

My name is Mililia but this is subject to change based on launch day. I can be contacted here or on Discord. https://discord.gg/vuYXwjp

Edited by Mililia

• <Fidelis> (EU) Semi-Hardcore Progressive PVE: With the goal to create a friendly, mature community of people who want to make friends and enjoy the game, but also reach high end game - meaning progressive raids. Raid times: 19:30 – 23:00 GMT+1, days have yet to be decided, 3 raid days a week. Loot system: Probably DKP. Apply through the website or discord

Please remove them from this list. apparently they don't accept anything trough discord at least since I tried contacting the admin and I got insta banned from their discord and he put me on block...

How about no. We have reason why this person is banned but we don't wan't to bother community with internal reasons behind it.

<Azerothian Adventure Association>[A][Elysium-PvP][Ger]
Eng summary: Casual German guild. Interested in whatever is fun be it exploring, PvE, PvP, roleplaying and the like.

Wir möchten unspaßige Effizient durch Spaß am Spiel ersetzen. Erkunden zu gehen, das ein oder andere Scharmützel mit der Horde oder auch gemütliches Rollenspiel im nächstbesten Gasthaus gehören für uns genauso zum Spiel wie Dungeons und Raid-Instanzen. Unser Ziel ist es, selbst Dinge herauszufinden und nicht Foren, Guides und Datenbanken zu befragen wenn es um die beste Talentspezialisierung, Ausrüstung oder Raid-Taktik geht. Daher richtet sich unsere Gilde hauptsächlich an Neulinge und Wiedereinsteiger, die gemütlich spielen wollen, jeder so viel er möchte und kann.

Für die Leute, die es trotzdem juckt mal den ein oder anderen Boss zu legen: Wir werden mit Sicherheit, wenn wir genügend Interessierte auf passendem Level haben, auch einen Raid aufbauen.

Wer also Interesse hat sich uns auf Seiten der Allianz auf Elysium PvP anzuschließen, ist uns herzlich willkommen.https://discord.gg/wX9dNvy

Sorry I've been MIA from the forums for a couple weeks, I will have everything updated shortly. Thanks for the support! Looking forward to playing with and joining some of you SOON!

This must be the most 1 sided server i have ever seen it's probably going to end up 20 - 80, there is hardly any alliance what is going on. I was going to roll Horde just because i prefer Horde but now it's probably going to be 100% Alliance for the PVP action.

This must be the most 1 sided server i have ever seen it's probably going to end up 20 - 80, there is hardly any alliance what is going on. I was going to roll Horde just because i prefer Horde but now it's probably going to be 100% Alliance for the PVP action.

I believe it will be more even than it appears, but this is the reason I created an Alliance-specific guild thread. Throughout the past several weeks, I have seen TONS of advertisement posts for [H] guilds, and very limited [A] ones. Hopefully having a consolidated (and pinned!) Alliance Guild List will draw more [A] players, or at the very least make it easier for us to find our new homes.

The largest Strawpoll (of many…) I saw seemed relatively even, and it appeared to be balanced during the stress tests as well. I’m sure there is also a ton of players that have not been active on the forums, or on Reddit – as well as many more that will migrate post-launch.

Either way, this is going to be an epic adventure ahead…

update list?

I'm having trouble updating the post, it appears you can Edit comments, but can't seem to find the option to edit the post. If I'm wrong (and blind), please feel free to point out how and I will update this thread accordingly. Thanks!

I'm having trouble updating the post, it appears you can Edit comments, but can't seem to find the option to edit the post. If I'm wrong (and blind), please feel free to point out how and I will update this thread accordingly. Thanks!

From my observations, I think you can only edit a post or comment for up to 5 minutes after you've posted it.

<Apex Gaming> | NA | PvE/PvP with a Focus on Progression PvE Raiding | Raid Schedule: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) | Our primary goal is to build a community of lasting relationships carrying on through Elysium and future projects & games. | Recruiting Both Socials and Raiders! | Discord | Website | Forums

Link for Post:

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/3tcknvT

Website Link: http://apexgg.net/

Forums Link: http://apexgg.prophpbb.com/

Edited by Knetik

<Fatal Unit>

Alliance PVE Progressions Guild

Recruiting For Following Classes

Warrior               High

Priest                 High

Paladin              High

Rogue               High

Druid                 High

Mage                 High

Hunter               Medium

Warlock             High

Raid Times And Days

Thursday    9pm AEDT 

Sunday       9pm AEDT     Please note: These times/days are not 100% Will be confirmed upon availability of members on launch

Monday      9pm AEDT                        : Raiding 3 nights when we have available content to progress in.(Fresh Server)

Apply Here

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23920

Discord Channel

https://discord.gg/B2vg5JQ

Edited by fatalunit