Kurupt

[Alliance] Elysium PVP Server - Guild Master List

<Etecc>

GM: Etecc / Mowsen

Officer: Defiler

2 Raid Days (probably Wed/Thur) 18.30 - 23.00 EU CET

Raiding guild with a laid back touch to it. Player Core of a successful raiding guild from old Nost. Not hardcore. Looking for friendly and social players that want to raid disciplined but also with a chilled & friendly atmosphere. Alt friendly, not a mass guild. Own TS Server and Website.

Apply here in comments: https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29544-aeu-pve-recruiting-international/

Just a thought to those guilds with EST raid times of 8pm. You might be able to squeeze a few more raiders with raid times starting at 5:30 since the standard American work day ends at 5:00pm, so PST raiders would be able to make 515-530 start times.

/cheers

Edited by Doomhammerz

HeLiX(PvX Guild-Alliance)is part of the well known European e-Sports Organisation Elysium Gaming and is formed by WoW Veteran Players.

At the moment we are Leveling and we aim to Raid and PvP when the time comes. We prefer European players due to the same time zone but we wont refuse to non-europeans to Join us if they are willing to play in our time zone.

We are asking for Mature,Dedicated and Gentle people to join our ranks and help us to our Adventures in Vanilla Warcraft.

We provide Discord Server(https://discord.gg/m9jw2wq) and Website(http:elysiumgaming.eu)

Our guild is open to levels 20+,however all must give an interview in Discord so we can deside if they are what we need.

We dont accept Flamers and Haters and we encourage proper behaviour and Humor.

Our Raid Days and Times are gonna be desided by a guild meeting when the majority is gonna be ready for raid.

Helix is well organised and has a strong stracture and provides also more benefits to the members like Giveaways,Lottaries etc etc.

Join us now and be part of HeLiX and Elysium Gaming΄s Community.

GM:Ariakaan(Human Warlock)

Co-GM:Unstablelol(Night Elf Hunter)

Co-GM:Roulhs(Human-Rogue)

<EKIP> Alliance PvE Orientated (UK/Ireland based for raiding times)

We will be forming a Guild on the Fresh server with the following in mind:

PvE Orientated, with end-game raiding our main goal.

Although we would like to start Raiding ASAP, we will not be forcing people to power-level and end up getting burnt out before the fun has even started...

We have a core of experienced WoW players (raiding, guild leading etc).

As we will be UK/Ireland based, we will be Raiding for this timezone (not yet decided, but more than likely 7/8pm raid start times)

We will be using Teamspeak for our voice comms (headset/mic required)

Currently recruiting all classes.

We are looking for people willing to put in the time to get gear for raiding, and to make sure they are prepped for raidig when we start (including consumables/enchants)

We will not be 100% hardcore, but not 100% casual raiders either - going to try and strike a nice balance.

Please feel free to apply on our website (registration required) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

11 hours ago, Rexx said:

make for horde too please

I have no interest in supporting the filthy Horde!!

In all seriousness, I started this when there was only a handful of Alliance guilds advertising and I kept seeing countless Horde guild recruitment posts. Thought I would even the odds a bit ;)

<BLIZZNO> (NORDIC) | Raid Schedule: Vi kommer att raida 2dagar i veckan, Tors & Måndag 19.30 - 23.00. | Loot Council | Discord

Could you please change "<BLIZZNO>" to "<BIZZNO"   Thankyou :)

22 hours ago, tuigan said:

<BLIZZNO> (NORDIC) | Raid Schedule: Vi kommer att raida 2dagar i veckan, Tors & Måndag 19.30 - 23.00. | Loot Council | Discord

Could you please change "<BLIZZNO>" to "<BIZZNO"   Thankyou :)

Fixed

<Absolute Madmen>, Alliance.

(North America, Australia)

Objectives PvP and PvE

| Late Us, Early Aus raid timezone, roughly midnight EST or later.|

Looking for a good solid fun group of people, willing to play with some suboptimal classes in raid, pve and pvp together, and maybe even play other vidya too.

Guild is founded on a group of Irl and friends of mine that I can trust.

Discord will be made later, with more members.

On 1/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, Exqz said:

[H] <Grandmasters> PvE/PvP Progress Guilde (GER)

GM -> Captnawesome

Wrong thread, bud.

Affliction -NA based guild

Focusing on PvP both world and Battlegrounds

Guild leader and Officers -Doru, Ballssaggin, Aswerw

On 1/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mohoxy said:

<Absolute Madmen>, Alliance.

On 1/12/2017 at 7:30 PM, Doru said:

Affliction -NA based guild

2 hours ago, Healin said:

<Chainfire> (North America) | PVE | 9:00pm EST - 1:00am EST | Large Leveling/Social Guild will be Raiding at 60.  Offciers and Gm have Mythic Experience. https://discord.gg/cgtp3fK

Added the above.

[A} <The Arathi Command> NA/EU | PvP-Progressive PvE-RP Friendly | Raid Schedule: TBA | A mature social environment with game & lore enthusiasts. We focus heavily on WPvP & other community goals. For max level, we have plans for WPvP Participation, PvE Raiding, and PvP BG Premades (Rank Climbing). Whether you are an Elite (PvP/PvE Team Member) or casual player, The Arathi Command offers all types gameplay. | GM: Delronde | Recruitment Post

Edited by Delronde