Athena

RealmStats.net -- Census Plus based 'replica' of WarcraftRealms

Your account has not (yet) been converted to a contributor account.

Is there something I need to do do fix that?

Also, are you used a different version of Census?  The version I have from when I was on Kronos maxes out at 49 for every query, it worked fine on Kronos.

I'll be releasing an update for that tomorrow. I fixed it.

Does Nost do something different with how that handle queries?  Because the same addon works fine on Kronos.

In a nutshell: yes, but it's not a complex fix. The download link will be in the contributor section once approved.

Uploaded first batch, going to keep it up and searching for new chars all week long. When do you think we get to see our first census stats from your website?

It requires data from both sides, which is actually the case for the PvE server, but the stats are ваууed due to the different /who results. I fixed it for mine, which is why Horde shows a huge population advantage (http://www.realmstats.net/Census/NostalriusPvE). Tomorrow we will get that fixed :).

Edited by Athena

Alright, there are now 2 download links available in the contributor section (a Nostalrius- and a normal version). It would probably be for the best if you first delete your original CensusPlus database (WoW\WTF\Account\[ACCOUNTNAME]\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua) to make sure that there is no corrupted data left behind.

Thanks guys!

How does the scan work? Is it a sceduled ingame /who query?

Nice work btw. will contribute for sure :)

How does the scan work? Is it a sceduled ingame /who query?

Nice work btw. will contribute for sure :)

yes, its basically a recursive who query

Armakuni, should be active now.

@Wirago, the homepage will explain you what to do. The addon can be downloaded after registering and having your account activated.

They only start showing once both factions on a server receive data.

Edit:

Ok, they're starting to show up. Now we just need more (regular) submissions for the graphs to become useful. :)

Contributing is very simple. You can configure CensusPlus to automatically perform scans. Just open the UI (command in-game: /CensusPlus) and go to Options, then check Auto-Start and Auto-Census. You can also specify the interval (in minutes) at which it will scan (command in-game: /CensusPlus timer 20).

Uploading the statistics is as simple as logging out, closing the client or forcing a reload (command in-game: /console reloadui) to force CensusPlus to store the snapshot on the filesystem and then you can upload said snapshot on the website.
Edited by Athena

Yeah, that's bad news. That is already quite a specific query, fek. I guess it is possible to scan for bits of names like n-"al", but auch........

I'll come up with something, I hope...

I remember your posts, so please help on here again and we will have a lot of stats :).

Edited by Athena

Just noticed a bug while raiding with the addon yesterday. Every 2-3 minutes it said that it cant scan in cause of.. i need coffee.. Is it a known bug? Otherwise ill up a screenshot tomorrow, when we're raiding again.

Changed my password on the site (account name same as this forum name) - and can no longer log in to contribute. Known issue?

I'll come up with something, I hope...

I remember your posts, so please help on here again and we will have a lot of stats :).

I will, i just wait an account confirmation :P

And btw put a disclaimer on website and forum to advice users to not use same login information on your website and their Nostalrius account !

Edited by Noxm