Sign in to follow this  
Milton

Balance PvP/PvE hybrid

You won't be raiding in balance unless your guild isn't serious about raiding. If you already have a spot as balance, I  recommend going the correct spec for balance in raids, as you will have to over perform to be useful.

I would just play what you enjoy and there are plenty of guilds that need druids. As long as u have .4 or .5 in imp healing touch you will be able to heal well. Healing in vanilla is more about gear than anything. If there are fights where you need to heal you can always switch and if there are fights where you don't you can always do damage and give % crit so it works out great. 

Healing in vanilla is more about gear than anything. 

Amen. i healed decently on nost as a feral with no points towards better healing. Not a top healer at all, but it was still decent. 

If you're gonna raid as boomkin, then you really wanna drop pretty much anything having to do with feral.  Something like this is what I run for raids  http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0tTxhMEskZxVc  You'd really have to drop feral of any kind for it because your GM is gonna be pissed if you don't have improved MoTW.  The nature's grasp still allows for evasion from melee, but I admit it's still nowhere as good as feral charge, but that's the price you pay.

You won't be raiding in balance unless your guild isn't serious about raiding. If you already have a spot as balance, I  recommend going the correct spec for balance in raids, as you will have to over perform to be useful.

On this:

Not exactly true, though if you wanna raid as a boomkin you definitely have to set yourself apart from the 'bad' ones.  It's a labor of love, and a spec that only a true masochist would play in vanilla.  Good to see others in the club! ^_^

Depends what u wanna do.Are u saying u wanna play balance but at the same time be resto in raids to get gear?If this is it then it depends on on your guild.With those talents i would say raid as balance.

But idk about that , u have no NS,no sub for less threat,no swiftmend,insect swarm u are never gonna use in pvp or pve it sux and waste of a talent. So all u have is 0.5 healing touch cd reduction and 15% mana regen?Idk haha.

U can always respec after raids.Even at cap 50 gold isnt alot , u can make that amount in 30min.Quickly raid and get your gear and stay balance.