jman878

Imported token but no nostalrius characters.

Throwing my account in the mix, not sure if you need the accountname here, but I got that "transfer was successful but i dont have any characters in my account"-message.

Missing 6 chars from pvp realm and 1 from pve realm, this is one of mine from pvp-realm if it helps:

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Shamanchamp

EDIT: Just got in on the PVP-realm, and all 6 of my characters are there =) Still have the message "Your transfer was successful!
However, it seems the account you just transferred has no characters on it!" in the elysium control panel, but every chars been transferred on the pvp realm at least =)

Edited by Capon386

Same here.

Missing my NE rogue lvl 52 called "Churinga" after transfer. Says success however no characters were transferred.

Edited by Mindtrix

I've solved the issue for me - I acually used another account I totaly forgot about for my main...

Here are a couple of things you can try out though that helped me to get past this problem:

1. Make sure to login with your account ingame even though it says that there were no characters transfered on the website. Mine transfered correctly now, however the website doesn't show that.

2. Make another account and try to generate a 2nd token for the account in question. If it doesn't go through because you've uised the token allready - at least you can be sure that the transfer went through. A couple of people said that this helped them to solve their issue ... maybe it does so for you too.

3. Don't be like me and make absolulty a 100% sure that the account in question is the correct one!

Good luck to you guys, I hope you can get past this problem soon!

Edited by Gralock

Now it tells me too 

"Your transfer was successful!

However, it seems the account you just transferred has no characters on it!"

However,when I log in the level 1 warlock named Nightscape is still there.

Here is the link to my character:

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Traumgaard

I hope this can be sorted out somehow :(

I have the same issue telling me 

"Your transfer was successful!

However, it seems the account you just transferred has no characters on it!"

I had an 60 hunter and 30-40 paladin on the nost pve server.

Already made a new topic on the contact administration part of the forums 10 views but no responses yet?

I've been waiting for a couple of days now, but still empty account - even though I got the confirmation that it had been done successfully.

Frustrating to have no communication in spite of so many reported issues.

Yea, last twitter comunication is from 20h ago, and none on the forums :\
Hope its just the superwork with launch with ddos and stuff, this issue seems pretty important in terms of people involved.

we are still in the dark :( they are crazy busy im sure but in my mind (being one affected) this issue is more important than any in game bug as many of us cannot even experience the game yet on our old characters. Still holding out hope for a good experience here but lets just say its off to a terrible start.

I will try to create new Elysium account with new Nost token tomorrow (when there will be no queues), although i'm kinda hesitant to do so because on their registration page they state:

"If you are planning to transfer either Nostalrius or Elysium characters to your new account, we advise you to use the same e-mail you used on your previous account. If you do not do so, your account will be flagged for investigation of potential account trading in the future."

and you're allowed to use only 1 email per account.

Anyhow, would be nice to see this solved without us having to look for workarounds.

I tried doing that, it told me the token was already used (with my first Elysium account), so I'm just leveling an alt there, keeping the first account empty.