Sign in to follow this  
weemann86

<Authentic> (H) NA Progression Guild EST

Good morning everyone,

So far my experience with Authentic is good. Usually guilds are quiet, and not very helpful (bad luck I suppose). Authentic is different. The people in Discord are respectful, and helpful towards each other. If you're interested in an active guild that is also helpful, please don't hesitate to join us. Looking forward to playing with this guild. 

Hey, this sounds like a guild I might be interested in. I was looking to play a holy/disc priest. I've never really played much of vanilla before though, no raiding/end game experience. Is this an issue, or should I just try and apply anyway?

Just applied here! Waiting to get into the server and level up with you guys! Hoping this queue gets a little bit lower soon. But I'm sure it will just like the previous Nost release realms

Pablo that isn't an issue.  We have some very good priest that will be happy to show you the ropes.  Feel free to apply on the sight and join in the discord o get a ingame invite.  

Hey Dave joIn up on the site and discord if you haven't already.  The guild is looking good and progressing nicely in game.  Don't worry about the ques.  Many of us have been delayed by them and will be looking for level partners

Got to play with a few of the guys finally last night.   Was good to see how everyone was so good at sharing resources and time to help the guild get things going quickly