Sign in to follow this  
weemann86

<Authentic> (H) NA Progression Guild EST

Welcome Everyone! <Authentic> is a new North American guild on the East coast looking to grow its roots on Elysium on the Horde faction. Formed on the goals of reliving the glory days of good ol' Warcraft, by someone who has cleared AQ 40 on retail looking for a  cool group of people to Raid, PvP and enjoy the good game of World of Warcraft..

Our Goals: We hope to round up a laid back community on Elysium partaking in various elements of the game. We look to build a solid raid team that will raid once plus another run when content is on farm, and a weekend raid that will take place on Sunday. Raids will last about 3 hours starting at about 7:30-8:00 , we desire to progress smoothly as possible through vanilla endgame. As well as 1-2 progression days we will host one farm raid per week. PvP is another event we would like to partake in with events revolving around knockin' Alliance over their heads. We will occasionally host guild meet ups to hang out and do other stuff.

What we want: We want to bring a chill, well functioning community to the table please try to follow these simple rules and we'll all get along just fine.

- Dont be offended by constructive critism.

- Be attentative

- Dont be a Debbie Downer

- Dont say stuff you wouldn't say to your momma

- Be prepared

- Bring some humor along

- Come prepared

Raiding Info: Raiding is going to be  a vital point to our guild and would like to see it be a well functioning.. Every raid we expect you to arrive with the correct potions, Enchants and most importantly attunements. We would also prefer if you come prepared on mechanics etc. if not come 15 minutes early and we will try to walk you through We expect to see 85% attendance. Please let us know if you cant make a raid beforehand as if we are let informed prior we will understand. as a guild we desire to progress about 6 hours a week with 1-2 progressive days involved, plus one farm run a week. Looting System is DKP I have a good system in mind.

Guild Roles: Each class will have an officer. The officer will be there to guide others and let them know how they will be used, when and their correct role. If you ever have any inquires let your officer know and he will help you along the way. In a raid 3-4 people will lead/ co-lead the raid, depending on who has the most knowledge. FWI: Roles are earned by putting time and effort into the guild.

Raid Schedule: Sunday: 7:30-10:30 Progressive

Monday: 8:00- 10:30  Farm

Wednesday: 8:00- 11:00 Progressive

Guild Meetups: Other events like guild meetups or hangouts will be scheduled about once or twice every week where we get together, discuss planning for future events, have some drinks, talk about stuff and do some gold betting on certain events.

Guild Communications:  We have a Discord up currently for everyone to talk on and hang with the group it will be our primary chat area for raids and pvp as well https://discord.gg/k7D6a7s

PvP: We want to do some pvp stuff like raiding a City, world pvp or doing bg's. Our community will set up these events whenever they want to we may also take part in Guild Wars with fellow Alliance guilds.

Recruitment Needs: Right now everyone is welcome as we are still recruiting a core of good guys to build our foundation. We are recruiting both hardcore and a casual community:   Rogue: Medium          Warlock: Medium         Mage: Medium          Shaman: High/Med        Priest:High             Hunter: Extremley High            Warrior Prot: High            Druid: Extremely High      Off-Spec: Med

All in All: We want to put together a chill, laid back group to enjoy wow with whether it be raiding and killing dragons, or knockin gnomes or hanging out and building an awesome group to enjoy the game with. We hope to you see you there helping us build a fun, functioning Raiding/ Pvp community. Happy New Year.

Our Guild Website:http://authentic.ely...pvp.shivtr.com/

Edited by weemann86
update

We are gathering new faces in our ranks and meeting cool people . We are still recruiting round the clock

Edited by weemann86

Hi Weemann,

Authentic sounds like an awesome guild!

I was thinking about starting a shadow priest on the new server. The use of which is often challenged in an raiding environment.

What is your view on this matter?

Regards,

Onamius

This is a great guild if your looking for a chill environment and smooth progression . I spoke to the GM and he seemed really cool I'm looking foward to launch with this guild.

I am getting excited for the release of the new PvP server and gaming with the other members of this guild.  It looks like we are forming a solid core! 

We had a nice day of recruiting yesterday and are still filling our core team spots so I can assure raid spots to all people willing ATM /bump

Edited by weemann86

Got to play with a few members and potential members yesterday. Had a great time. Look forward to teaming up with more team members in the future!

I got to hang out some members in-game yesterday and I'm looking foward to having fun with everyone, things look promising, but were still looking for more people to join our core, as of right now though all people are welcome to join our group.

On 26-12-2016 at 1:01 AM, weemann86 said:

Hey Onamius, the Shadow Priest is a tricky situation, but we can make it work and you are welcome to roll it in our guild

Well then it's settled! :D I'll be playing my priest on the 7th! (if it doesn't crash ofc :P)
Applied on the website as well with my character name: Necrod

I'll be on Discord tomorrow if anyone wants to have a chat ^^

Greetz,
Onamius/Necrod

Welcome to the guild Necrod and everyone else that joined us yesterday.  Recruiting is still going strong as we approach opening day.