thamainevent

Technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure. Please try again later.

5 minutes ago, KillaPanda said:

I just read thru this forum and i gotta say... вау this server and it's devs.

The single  and ONLY reason why I even bothered opening up this servers page was because I was promised my character back. I really mean it, I have given up on vanilla the day Nost closed and this seemed like miracle. I even patiently waited some time since the launch of this server, because I knew there would be some issues, just like there always are.

Now I come here just to be greeted by not working transfers and "Half-year transfer period" ? This is a joke right ? I get that you do this for free, but damn, this is false advertisement. This seems just like scam on original Nost population to gain popularity and people to play.

And inb4 anyone comes white-knighting here saying that I "don't understand anything and that it's extremely hard blah blah"... merging databases doesn't take half a year.

Were all very angry Killa, there is no doubt about that mate

But least at least give them the benefit of the doubt, Wait for an official response on the matter

Then lose your shit, And hell i might even join you! 

I see this is your first post as well, Its post like this we need! Make the Devs know! make yourself heard!

In my opinion this isnt up yet because devs dont want to.

They had it working for some time and some bug, that they cant fix, is ruining it? I dont belive it. Is down because they want it that way

So it seems like the reason why you cannot generate tokens is because the Nostalrius website is down. If you try to view the forums, you can see only a cached version of the website, and when you attempt to generate a token you get something like the picture shown. Maybe Nostalrius' host went down? Either way, the Nostalrius team seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth; they haven't tweeted anything recently and I guess they don't have an official discord.

tokens.JPG

20 minutes ago, Nippers said:

Lol these incompetent cuck GMs and the entire worthless staff at Nostalrius can suck a ваууing cock, you and them have literally provided no help to actually FIXING THE PROBLEM, like...  You guys used to work at nost, WHERE THE вау ARE THE TOKENS ALREADY? Jesus ваууing christ, its just a bug. if it's a tactic and they're doing that on purpose then excuse me but seriously?  вау elysium, and your entire staff.  Cunts.

AMEN

I lost my high-level character too, but calm down fellas. I was in the same mindset for a while until I realised this was very uncharacteristic of Nost who used to always communicate before blacking out on the 22nd Dec. Let's wait and see before we completely фекал on them.

Me and my friends are waiting and hoping for this to be fixed before we start playing again. If it doesn't get fixed we'll just have to reroll.

Though I am a bit disappointed on how this has been handled. Both Nost and Elysium. It doesn't matter if Elysium doesn't have the responsibility of the tokens, but it's their players now and if I would strive for a good service for the players on my server I'd reach out to Nost and ask what's going on. 

Simply a message from either side that the issue is being worked on or it'll never be fixed is what I want. 

+1 Gekka

It's not even about fixing the bug or not, if we have to reroll we'll do it. But this lack of communication, both on Elysium and Nostalrius' side, is quite disappointing. 

2 часа назад, Gekka91 сказал:

Simply a message from either side that the issue is being worked on or it'll never be fixed is what I want.

+1 

That's all we need from administration.

This kind of sucks :\ was away most of desember and when i got back i didnt work. Had an ok geared rogue, so its kind of annoying that they didnt keep it up longer :\ 

"Authentication request could not be processed due to a system problem." is what I get when signing onto the control panel to try and recover my nost account. anyone else getting this?

26 minutes ago, klein said:

"Authentication request could not be processed due to a system problem." is what I get when signing onto the control panel to try and recover my nost account. anyone else getting this?

Yeah i think it is because of the server update.

21 hours ago, Healzie said:

Were all very angry Killa, there is no doubt about that mate

But least at least give them the benefit of the doubt, Wait for an official response on the matter

Then lose your фекал, And hell i might even join you! 

I see this is your first post as well, Its post like this we need! Make the Devs know! make yourself heard!

Well It's not usual for me to join forums only to complain, but damn, this grinds my gears ! From all the фекал I've seen on private servers, I've decided to even give them some time to fix the usual "being born" issues. Now I come here and it's even bigger mess than at launch, what the hell ?!

But this is just outrageous ! As I said above, this seems just like one huge scam so far. They advertise everywhere how they have staff from the original Nost and blah blah blah, but when it comes to the only and single most important aspect of Nostlarius (bringing our characters back) SUDDENLY there's a problem, no one acknowledges it and no one seems to do anything about it.

Sure, they do this for free, but that ain't no excuse ! If I'm going to give away free food and people are gonna get food poisoning from it, I'd still be persecuted, no matter the food was free.

Also, this gives me insight into what kind of customer support ( bugfixes, banning cheaters and exploiters etc.) we can expect from this community. Right now, I'm not even sure I want to play anymore, even if I get my toon back, because this is obviously huge issue and I don't see any official statement anywhere. What will happen if Raids / Dungs / BGs don't work ? Will they ignore those issues too ?

Take it easy Nippers, What will be will be.

I agree with you to a degree though, And trust me, I'm just as annoyed as you.. #R14rip

None of us know for sure whats happening, Or what has happened.

But one thing we do know, Nostalrius forums are down, Twitter is inactive as well as Facebook. If, and i say light heartily a "legitimate reason" for this absenteeism, And the only feedback on the issue the Devs see is people acting obscene, Would you fix it? 

Just remember what this bunch of guys did for us in the first place. 

There is something a lot deeper and darker going on here, My honest opinion. Blizzard have Nostalrius by the balls. Undergoing a legal dispute. An act of silence.

I dont know much about the guys as Elysium, But Nostalrius served as an outstanding host until the day Blizzard intervened.

Something sinister is afoot...

And in time all will be revealed, Patience is a virtue.  

I'd be curious to know whether or not I'm to regain my Nost Toons or if it's a bust and I need to restart... If you guys are attempting to fix the token generator, then I can gladly wait before I make characters on my Elysium account (because it says you can't transfer toons to an account with toons already on it). In two days Imma be jamming on that pvp realm so hard with friend! Just want to know what's going on!

6 minutes ago, Blueringed said:

I'd be curious to know whether or not I'm to regain my Nost Toons or if it's a bust and I need to restart... If you guys are attempting to fix the token generator, then I can gladly wait before I make characters on my Elysium account (because it says you can't transfer toons to an account with toons already on it). In two days Imma be jamming on that pvp realm so hard with friend! Just want to know what's going on!

Just make another account Blue, Thats what i did, If it come back great! I have a spare open account to house it :D

In the meantime im playing a 22 warlock :D