Sign in to follow this  
Mysfit

Warrior PvP gear other than r12/13 epics

I am planning on playing the fresh server and am interested in leveling a warrior but am turned off by the fact that I see most PvP warriors in their r12-13 epics. I have no time to grind out those ranks at all, maybe r10 is viable, but are there some PvE tiers or gear that are good for PvP like the r12-13 set? Or are warriors pretty stuck in regards to what gear is good for them in PvP? Like is there a point to PvP as a warrior if you do not plan on going for the r12-13 gear?

You can get a pretty good  pvp set with the AB/WSG offset pieces and R10. The odd tier piece isn't bad either, such as T1/t2 bracers or T1 gloves.

Edited by Rageflakes

the bwl/mc offset (Helm of Endless rage, drake talon pauldrons, flameguard gauntlets, chromatic boots) pieces are fine. Theyre pretty much on par with prebuff pvp gear. Assuming the pvp gear buff occurs at the correct time, you should be fine not ranking as long as you pve. PvP armor is only strictly better than pve armor on funserver timelines.

On fresh server pvp sets wont be that superior since they will be updated in Naxx patch.

They got updated on OldNost pretty early, even before BWL or on the same patch?

Do you have any information whether they plan on not implementing upgraded PvP gear before Naxx on the fresh server?