Sign in to follow this  
rprimora

Account not stolen but robbed!

What do you guys do in these cases. This isn't a case of, 'Oh well, I'm just gonna get the items again!'. I have acqired these items for long time and now someone sells everything!

Does Elysium have some kind of item return feature like retail did?

This is really bad. Some other people in the guild also got robbed. I also want to state that only place where I had account was Nostalrius and as far as I know their DB didn't get hacked. Or it did?

This is so baaaaaaaaaad!

i was just robbed as well. I was lvl 39 and just about to get my mount :(      anyone know the chance of getting banned if I buy gold? I really wanted that mount

21 minutes ago, Kyruel said:

i was just robbed as well. I was lvl 39 and just about to get my mount :(      anyone know the chance of getting banned if I buy gold? I really wanted that mount

100% chance

feels like a gross overestimation. People give their friends 50-100g all the time, it would take a lot of manpower to see which ones are just people buying gold

3 minutes ago, Kyruel said:

feels like a gross overestimation. People give their friends 50-100g all the time, it would take a lot of manpower to see which ones are just people buying gold

Try it out then, see what happens.............

They say it's Blizzlike but so many things are NOT Blizzlike on the server, lol. Especially the new implemented 'rules' are NOT the part of an old experience. 

6 hours ago, Kyruel said:

You should definitely try it then. Tell us how your ban appeal goes.

6 hours ago, synotaxidae said:

They say it's Blizzlike but so many things are NOT Blizzlike on the server, lol. Especially the new implemented 'rules' are NOT the part of an old experience. 

Which rules are you referring to?

LOL @ the kid trying to say he's gonna get away with buying gold. They are cracking that hammer. But ill remember the name so when he does and makes a post about how he did nothing and his account is banned. This is how you thin the herd.  

FYI your old password is almost guaranteed publicly available online. A very strong majority of the people with compromised accounts used to play at another private server whose database was compromised, along with all of its account credentials.

12 hours ago, rprimora said:

What do you guys do in these cases. This isn't a case of, 'Oh well, I'm just gonna get the items again!'. I have acqired these items for long time and now someone sells everything!

Does Elysium have some kind of item return feature like retail did?

This is really bad. Some other people in the guild also got robbed. I also want to state that only place where I had account was Nostalrius and as far as I know their DB didn't get hacked. Or it did?

This is so baaaaaaaaaad!

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, due to how the Terms of Use item restoration is at the discretion of the Elysium staff. And it needs to be of the two unique situations which are stated below. 

As for not knowing if the Nost DB has been compromised no one knows. Who knows it may be why the token service is down. I personally tell people to change their passwords once a month to better increase account security on private servers. With the new added authentication services being offered in the next day or so accounts will get a major boost in account security.

III. Character/Currency/Item restoration

Elysium staff will not recover any lost or deleted characters, regardless of circumstances.

Game items such as experience, gold or equipment that you have lost through accident, very rare failure of the server, or otherwise, cannot be restored. There are two exceptions to this:

Unique quest items or keys can be restored with sufficient evidence that the player had previously obtained them.

Raid items with the rarity of Epic and above can be restored in the case of a server crash/roll-back, providing an in-game ticket is sent to us which fulfills the conditions below

a. Exact date of the raid;

b. Video of complete encounter which also shows the raid ID, loot and complete list of raid members;

c. Name of the player who received or should have received the item.

Restoration of any item is always at the discretion of Elysium staff. Falsified information will lead to immediate account closure.

7 hours ago, synotaxidae said:

I see you post this type of similar comment in more than one post. You are not helping anyone with your bias comment. The help section is to provide help if you are just going to make snide remarks and not offer help stay out of the help section.

If I were a part of hacker community that got Nost DB I wouldn't launch a full scale acount theft so all of a sudden thousands of people get robbed. I would nibble bit by bit. What I want to say is, if someone does have Nost DB than he is smart enough to use the data bit by bit.