Sign in to follow this  
Ecco

Accidental deletion

Good Morning

A few days ago my nephew accidentally deleted my main character on Nost PVP while visiting and asking to check the server out. Is there any way to contact a GM or any way to request a restoration? For safety reasons the account in question has a different email than my forum account so if a GM messages me about this I'd really appreciate it ! I've gone through the ingame function but thought I'd try here too.

Nope. They don't restore deleted characters. It's not like you don't have to type DELETE in order to confirm your deletion. You'll just have to hate your nephew.

Ouch.. that's rough but understandable. It's my fault for not properly supervising him though. Thank you for the reply and time to start building up again!

They can't. GM's don't recover deleted characters - and even worse: he did it by breaking the rules.

It's not like I had given him my account information. He was literally sitting at my computer so it's not as if I was truly "sharing" my account. He simply made a character to play with for a little while on my computer and just happened to delete my character. I get that they don't recover deleted characters and that's fine but to lump it into the same boat as actually "sharing" an account is just silly.

It is not "silly" as they are very set to their rules. An account was logged in that was yours and you were not the one operating it. Someone else was and therefore considered to the staff that is indeed account sharing.

8 hours ago, Ecco said:

Good Morning

A few days ago my nephew accidentally deleted my main character on Nost PVP while visiting and asking to check the server out. Is there any way to contact a GM or any way to request a restoration? For safety reasons the account in question has a different email than my forum account so if a GM messages me about this I'd really appreciate it ! I've gone through the ingame function but thought I'd try here too.

Sorry to hear about your nephew deleting your character on Nost PvP. As when you made your account you agreed to the Terms of Use which clearly states that you are accountable for any and all actions done on your account. The Terms of Use also states that you may not purchase, sell, gift, share, lend or trade any account or offer to purchase, sell, gift share, lend of trade any account. Any such attempt will result in immediate account closure. As such be just thankful that you are not banned. 

Below are the quoted Terms of Use used in the above comment: 

B. Account sharing/trading

You may not purchase, sell, gift, share, lend or trade any account or offer to purchase, sell, gift share, lend of trade any account. Any such attempt will result in immediate account closure.

III. Character/Currency/Item restoration

Elysium staff will not recover any lost or deleted characters, regardless of circumstances.

Again sorry that your nephew did this. Next time I would recommend having a fresh account for them to play on while they are visiting so you are not breaking the Terms of Use.