laytya

[ADDON] Customnameplates

CustomNameplates - cont.

Vanilla WoW Nameplate addon. Original author: Bonho, Modifications by Snelf, Lulleh, Roadblock, Laytya (me)

Changelog:

• Added many things such as:
    • Casting bar
    • Debuffs
    • Combopoints
    • and some small things...

Timers on debuffs will work only if u have Chronometer installed.

You can get it from HERE fixed

Downloads:

https://github.com/laytya/CustomNameplates

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by laytya

If u have Luna - better if u use DebuffTimers on it. DebuffTimers works only in one place - LUNA or on CustomNameplates. And one more - Chronometer working better for me.

3 минуты назад, Makonha сказал:

its give a error.

CustomNameplates.lua:301:attempt to call global 'PROCESSCASTINGgetCast' (a nil values)

if you have it before - u need restart WOW after update.

check unitcasting.lua in addon's dir

Hey, first off thanks for the addon. I do however have problems with it.

Even though I downloaded the chronometer addon from your link (and /chronometer ingame works as well) I dont get any timers on my target.

Secondly, I'd love to adjust the nameplates a little but as you can see in the screenshot everything is empty and even if I put numbers to width and height, nothing changes.

gOvaCb6.png

Cheers

yes options not yet ready. But you can adjust numbers in settings.lua file. Dont forget delete settings in your WTF dir.

Just now, laytya said:

yes options not yet ready. But you can adjust numbers in settings.lua file. Dont forget delete settings in your WTF dir.

Any idea about the timers not working? :3

If you'd allow us to post "issues" on github tho, I'd post some error that I find :p

Will try out the new version a bit later

I really like the way this addon looks like, but not being able to modify it ingame is a big problem I have. Modifying "settings.lua" file, save, and then "/console reloadui" is not working. Every time I have to exit game and delete "CustomNameplates" files from " \World of Warcraft Classic\WTF\Account\[account name]\[server name]\[character name]\SavedVariables ( .lua and .lua.bak file ) and then login into game just to see how does it looks like with little changes I made.

When many people in 1 place - a festivale of jumping plates starting! Is there any possibility to fix this? to disable collision?

В 12.01.2017 в 21:16, Finrodi сказал:

Hey, first off thanks for the addon. I do however have problems with it.

Even though I downloaded the chronometer addon from your link (and /chronometer ingame works as well) I dont get any timers on my target.

Secondly, I'd love to adjust the nameplates a little but as you can see in the screenshot everything is empty and even if I put numbers to width and height, nothing changes.

gOvaCb6.png

Cheers

how you enable this window?

Hi.

Its just me or nameplates doesnt shows class colors until you mouseover on them?

edit:

Thanks for MBB \ DPSmate fix! <3

Edited by jagonx