Sign in to follow this  
blooper

Racism, Sexism, and.... Cucks. PLEASE ADDRESS

I love how this became political and how all the racism is pointed at the USA. Um... I am pretty sure I have had several EU's talk shit to me for finding out I was in Merica. The majority of the people saying shit in general chats are doing so for shock value and to troll.... but the SJW's don't seem to get that because of their laughable understanding of common sense. I love PC Principal's post above mine. Completely shows the SJW's thought process. We need to be tolerant..... Unless you don't agree with us, then no tolerance is allowed.

If you really feel the need to have a GM in game to regulate world chats I'm sorry to tell you, but you need to either /ignore or leave, we are in a part of the internet were people aren't fond of social justice so I kindly ask you to fuck off, plus a little humour in the game by trolling won't hurt anyone like come on we are playing a game that's 10+ years old there's no need to get serious if you do please get psychological help asap! And to all these eurocucks saying that this behaviour is witnessed only during US peak times , NA or international servers gtfo because probably you don't even play the game I have played before during different hours and it's the same shit at every hour.                                                                 

Edited by Helzing

Well the racism on the chat is really overwhelming in NA peak times. I just noticed some guys calling a player Nazi and they said stuff like Heil Hitler just because he's member of a German guild. Also I saw people affront others as jews.

So I totaly agree with the TS. Or punish reported racism harder.

Edited by Thurlaion

I'm not someone who cares about about words on the internet and I find people who get triggered by everything and start screaming meaningless buzzwords like "racism" and "sexism" pretty pitiful.

I do get annoyed by obnoxious people who just don't know when to stop and not because of what they say but the frequency of it, the kind of people that spends most of their time pissing off others and making asshats out of themselves. It would be nice if those were kept in check.

Well it's not just simple insulting... it's real hate speech... that's what I am anoyed about. I know that people talk less polite on the internet and I can cope with it. But this hate speech isn't funny anymore.

51 minutes ago, Thurlaion said:

Well it's not just simple insulting... it's real hate speech... that's what I am anoyed about. I know that people talk less polite on the internet and I can cope with it. But this hate speech isn't funny anymore.

/ignore and continue with your life.

Edited by Helzing

6 hours ago, Thurlaion said:

How? Can't ignore that amount of players. Even with an addon I can't ignore all the hate speech.

I can, so can you, at most it's one or two folks trolling with hardcore racism I just /ignore and after a couple weeks I uningore to make more space in the ignore list because probably those you ignored first, quit or got bored of trolling... But then again trolls don't really bother me anymore after 7 years of WoW so it's rare for me to /ignore someone.

Edited by Helzing

15 hours ago, Thurlaion said:

How? Can't ignore that amount of players. Even with an addon I can't ignore all the hate speech.

With the ignore function of your brain, not the game's one.

On 26.1.2017 at 0:23 AM, Thurlaion said:

Well the racism on the chat is really overwhelming in NA peak times. I just noticed some guys calling a player Nazi and they said stuff like Heil Hitler just because he's member of a German guild.

Germans are a race now?

16 hours ago, Thurlaion said:

"Hate speech"

There is a lot of obnoxious disgusting chat I see, usually involving some sort of sexual act.  There's also a lot of hate against the Russians and Chinese.  

But usually like the guy above said, it's a few people who are really going for it and you can /ignore one of them and it's 10 times better.  Thicker skin for the rest.  Oh and "/leave world" when you get tired of it,  you can probably "/leave general" too when they are corrupting barrens or thousand needles.

But to those shouting the OP down: it's a sad day when nice people move on because of abusers. 

We moderate the chat channels as best as we can but we cannot monitor each channel at all times. Please take a screenshot for evidence and make a GM ticket.