Sign in to follow this  
highonfireson

More Ninjalooting fags. Jons/Saltyseamen

Started RFD. Our shaman(Saltyseamen) was spamming for 30 minutes straight about his lag spikes, and how retarded developers are, because since maintenance he's laggy af and can't play the game. Spamming 20 messages every 30 seconds about lags.
Group seemed to be annoyed with his messages, but did not wanna shut him, because this bitch would have probably left mid dungeon.

Anyway, he was needing greens now and then, talking about how he needed this for his ENH spec, or this for healer etc etc. Needed 15 stam green chest, needed intellect neck from the skeleton boss. Then he reminded that in case rare boss spawns, he will need mail waist (15str, 6stam), which was a little weird, considering we had two warriors. They started arguing, and shaman justified himself with "its mail, so i have all rights to need it, and you will be wearing plate at 40". When I just asked to shut up and keep going, because his endless spam annoyed everyone, he went absolutely mad,  threatening to roll leather shoulders(5str, 6agi, 15stam) just to annoy us (2 rogues as well).

Shoulders dropped and it resulted in him needing that, Jons(warrior) needed them as well, I don't know why, probably just because everyone got crazy with that attitude there, which doesn't justify the need, but whatever.

So, everyone needed, warrior got them and our tank left, followed by me.

Just reporting ninja tards, do w/e you want with this info. Too bad that any random fag can ninja anything and brag about it. Screenshots applied.

P.S. Yeah, you can say it's an upgrade for them too, but that's the only type or armor I can wear. Do rogues roll cloth? No, because it's the only armor of casters.

ODbHLL4.jpg
pV2z53o.png

Edited by highonfireson

This exact guy was calling me a ninja for rolling need on cobalt crusher BoE as a druid, he was invited as a healer in SM:Lib, slacked so hard that i had to drop catform and dump all my mana pool into a group, called our group shit couple of times and demanded me to hand this cobalt crusher him or he will make a (gasp!) forum post. He tried to wipe us by pulling crapton of mobs, but died himself, got kicked and started to spamming /1 about me.

So... i won't run with this guy anything ever, and won't recommend him to anyone.

Edited by Rapteg

As I was making this post, I got few more curses towards me, before I ignored that person. Most likely this shaman's alt.

Wankyboi - rogue (41).

Edited by highonfireson

if i were him id also roll on the shoulders + mail.

but the arguments in your chatlog are complete bullshit and contradict each other.

Technically he can use the shoulders, and they'd likely be an upgrade. He was healing, so taking healing gear is natural. The warriors needing the belt is another upgrade item.

You people really need to learn the difference between ninja looting, picking up upgrades while leveling (which 90% of things likely are, even if said class can use X armor type instead), and being an asshole. 

so this guy is full on retard and decided he would leave out screenshots and not add details of everything that  went on to make himself look better  and as far as rapteg I can also post screenshots showing how he rolled need on an item he did not equip to sell it and normally it goes everyone hits GREED unless you actually NEED a BOE and will equip it on the spot which is what I said I would of that is why one button is called GREED and the other is "NEED" so I left his group yes fuck that guy and back to this shitty forum poster ( I have screenshots on the rapteg thing to if anyone is interested) HE ALSO LEFT OUT (THIS RETARDED ROGUE) HOW HIS 2 WARRIOR FRIENDS ROLLED NEED ON TEH SHOULDERS AND IT WASNT A PROBLEM AT ALL TO HIM BECAUSE THERE HIS FRIENDS SO HERE YOU GO THE REST OF THE SHIT INCLUDING ME SAYING (I SAID ID BE SALTY IF THEY ROLLED THE BELT NOT THAT THEY COULDNT) WHICH HE LEFT OUT ON PURPOSE TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD IM ALSO INCLUDING SHOTS PROVING I WAS ENHANCE DURING THE DUNGEON WHITH ALL M TALENTS IN IT GUYS IS COMPLETE FUCKFACE AND ENJOY LAUGHING AT HIM GUYS FIRST LINK IS THE ENTIRE YES ENTIRE GROUP INCLUDING WARRIORS WHO REALLY SHOULDNT HAVE ROLLED ON IT (SHOULDA JUST BEEN ME AND THE 2 ROGUES ROLLING IT) http://imgur.com/oXR91wM  HERE IS ME SAYING IF THEY ROLLED THE BELT YES I WOULD BE SALTY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I SAID THEY COULDNT WHICH HE LEFT OUT ON PURPOSE http://imgur.com/wSGOotF HERE IS THE ITEM AS IT DROPPED IN THAT GROUP WITH MY TALENT PAGE PROVING I WAS ENHANCE http://imgur.com/62UNuYg  HERES ONE OF THE OTHER ROGUE IN GROUP NOT THIS RETARDED GUY ASKING TO REPORT THE WARRIOR (HIS FRIEND THE RETARD ROGUES) FOR ROLLING IT AS WELL FOR MORE PROOF http://imgur.com/LTRJ4pj AND THIS ONE HERE http://imgur.com/qQ6LoAr SRRY I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE ACTUAL PICTURES ON HERE WITHOUT LINKS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND PLZ TAKE THE 30 SECONDS OF UR TIME TO WHISPER THIS ROGUE IN GAME AND TELL HIM HOW RETARDED HE IS AND THE 41 ROGUE IS NOT ME JUST ANOTEHR GUY WHO RELEASED HOW FUCKIN DUMB THIS GUY IS AND HOW HE TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK EVEN WORSE AFTER THIS POST

23 minutes ago, abc123456 said:

so this guy is full on retard and decided he would leave out screenshots and not add details of everything that  went on to make himself look better  and as far as rapteg I can also post screenshots showing how he rolled need on an item he did not equip to sell it and normally it goes everyone hits GREED unless you actually NEED a BOE and will equip it on the spot which is what I said I would of that is why one button is called GREED and the other is "NEED" so I left his group yes fuck that guy and back to this shitty forum poster ( I have screenshots on the rapteg thing to if anyone is interested) HE ALSO LEFT OUT (THIS RETARDED ROGUE) HOW HIS 2 WARRIOR FRIENDS ROLLED NEED ON TEH SHOULDERS AND IT WASNT A PROBLEM AT ALL TO HIM BECAUSE THERE HIS FRIENDS SO HERE YOU GO THE REST OF THE SHIT INCLUDING ME SAYING (I SAID ID BE SALTY IF THEY ROLLED THE BELT NOT THAT THEY COULDNT) WHICH HE LEFT OUT ON PURPOSE TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD IM ALSO INCLUDING SHOTS PROVING I WAS ENHANCE DURING THE DUNGEON WHITH ALL M TALENTS IN IT GUYS IS COMPLETE FUCKFACE AND ENJOY LAUGHING AT HIM GUYS FIRST LINK IS THE ENTIRE YES ENTIRE GROUP INCLUDING WARRIORS WHO REALLY SHOULDNT HAVE ROLLED ON IT (SHOULDA JUST BEEN ME AND THE 2 ROGUES ROLLING IT) http://imgur.com/oXR91wM  HERE IS ME SAYING IF THEY ROLLED THE BELT YES I WOULD BE SALTY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I SAID THEY COULDNT WHICH HE LEFT OUT ON PURPOSE http://imgur.com/wSGOotF HERE IS THE ITEM AS IT DROPPED IN THAT GROUP WITH MY TALENT PAGE PROVING I WAS ENHANCE http://imgur.com/62UNuYg  HERES ONE OF THE OTHER ROGUE IN GROUP NOT THIS RETARDED GUY ASKING TO REPORT THE WARRIOR (HIS FRIEND THE RETARD ROGUES) FOR ROLLING IT AS WELL FOR MORE PROOF http://imgur.com/LTRJ4pj AND THIS ONE HERE http://imgur.com/qQ6LoAr SRRY I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE ACTUAL PICTURES ON HERE WITHOUT LINKS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND PLZ TAKE THE 30 SECONDS OF UR TIME TO WHISPER THIS ROGUE IN GAME AND TELL HIM HOW RETARDED HE IS AND THE 41 ROGUE IS NOT ME JUST ANOTEHR GUY WHO RELEASED HOW FUCKIN DUMB THIS GUY IS AND HOW HE TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK EVEN WORSE AFTER THIS POST

just to let you know, if you didn't look like a complete ass before, mission accomplished. So your justification for why a warrior shouldn't roll on the item was that they go to plate which is so much better so its a waste.... then you turn around and do it to leather. Make up your mind kid. Secondly, Cap locks for a long drawn out rant makes you look even more retarded, or very angry. Lastly, I can say you clearly are annoying from what I have seen here on the forums right now, as well in the screen shots. You clearly told them you were doing it and that you didn't care. Not really ninja, but shit... on my ignore and not grouping with you.

Seems to be fair to me, if its an upgrade to a main spec. Roll on it then. 

Edited by Zaraak

40 minutes ago, The Fapmonsoon said:

just to let you know, if you didn't look like a complete ass before, mission accomplished. So your justification for why a warrior shouldn't roll on the item was that they go to plate which is so much better so its a waste.... then you turn around and do it to leather. Make up your mind kid. Secondly, Cap locks for a long drawn out rant makes you look even more retarded, or very angry. Lastly, I can say you clearly are annoying from what I have seen here on the forums right now, as well in the screen shots. You clearly told them you were doing it and that you didn't care. Not really ninja, but shit... on my ignore and not grouping with you.

I was 35 and could use that past 40 its not replaced until like 45+ at the least and they have much better choice as warriors and they were past 40 so yea and I'm sorry your mad cuz bad and probly this guys alternate forum account get good tho :) caps lock my choice  like you downy+bad=your choice

Edited by abc123456

Um, im at 160ish posts made... doubt this is a "alternate account" like you claim. Dude, you are seriously angry. Do you need a hug? I give free hugs if you apologize for being a tool in the forums.

13 minutes ago, The Fapmonsoon said:

Um, im at 160ish posts made... doubt this is a "alternate account" like you claim. Dude, you are seriously angry. Do you need a hug? I give free hugs if you apologize for being a tool in the forums.

165 posts oh a keyboard warrior that explains it u forgot the whole purpose of the post was proving I'm not a ninja now go drink bleach I'm not going to feed you anymore

I don't think this is worthy to put on the blacklist or even report at all. 2 rogues, 2 warriors and a shaman? Like how retarded is the party leader who put this group together? I can't believe that you're crying over not getting any gear when you joined a shitty retard group like this. Shame on you.

11 hours ago, TTL said:

Shaman is a tard, good to know. let's not stroke his ego anymore.

lol haters gonna hate when your doing your job right imma leave it at that please stop wasting the earths oxygen thanks

8 hours ago, abc123456 said:

please stop wasting the earths oxygen thanks

Sound advice that you should not only consider but actively start putting into practice ASAP.

This guy actually sent me a private message cause he was so angry. Never seen an ego so huge. Best targets to troll just jump at you.