meletron

Alliance vs Horde

Disclaimer: don't flame me guys, it is just suggestions. And english is not my mother-language, so be tolerant to me please.

Dishonorable kills. Is it possible to add game mechanics, which will make killing character <7 (8/9) levels as dishonorable kill? More level difference = more dishonoring. I don't whine. I am playing for 2 days here and saw high-level characters from Horde only twice. But i  am really afraid to be ganked by top-level characters.

Restrict to create new characters if there is big difference between population. I can't write more more fully because of my bad english. Hope you understand me.

Cross-server battlegrounds. I was only on one BG and I really don't want to waste my time anymore. White-green geared Alliance players were totally raped by overgeared Horde 19lvl twinks. It was really bad expierence for me and I don't want to enter battleground anymore.

P.S.:I would like to express profound gratitude to server administration for letting us play "classic" World of Warcraft. By the way realms are cool scripted and interesting to play in. It is my first non-official server expierence after official MoP, WoD and Legion. Thank you a lot.

Your DHK suggestion means that in city raids or whatever, people will come on their lowbies to get killed in aoe to give dishonor, hell no

No to your Dishonorable kill suggestion.  I defend lowbies when I'm just passing by low level zones, I don't want to be punished or discouraged for doing so.  And I'm pretty sure you don't want this either as this will just make lv 60s not want to come help you when you're getting ganked.  This also will not stop people from ganking you.  Some people just don't care honor.

Edited by RadiantRay

When exactly DHK have been removed from game? I remember them being part of the vanilla.

Blizz could never spit on meaning of 'honor' word by making it currency farmable by killing weaker players. Since it's private server change the Honor name to shit points? Or would that insult anyone? :P

On 2017-02-18 at 4:21 AM, meletron said:

Disclaimer: don't flame me guys, it is just suggestions. And english is not my mother-language, so be tolerant to me please.

Dishonorable kills. Is it possible to add game mechanics, which will make killing character <7 (8/9) levels as dishonorable kill? More level difference = more dishonoring. I don't whine. I am playing for 2 days here and saw high-level characters from Horde only twice. But i  am really afraid to be ganked by top-level characters.

Restrict to create new characters if there is big difference between population. I can't write more more fully because of my bad english. Hope you understand me.

Cross-server battlegrounds. I was only on one BG and I really don't want to waste my time anymore. White-green geared Alliance players were totally raped by overgeared Horde 19lvl twinks. It was really bad expierence for me and I don't want to enter battleground anymore.

P.S.:I would like to express profound gratitude to server administration for letting us play "classic" World of Warcraft. By the way realms are cool scripted and interesting to play in. It is my first non-official server expierence after official MoP, WoD and Legion. Thank you a lot.

1. That's the chance you have to take when playing on a PvP server in vanilla. Tough luck. Also, what others have said, no city raids and less/worse world-pvp.

2. This isnt even an issue currently, on any of the servers.

3. Cross-realm-anything and phasing is one of the MAIN reasons retail wow is cancer. It ruins server-identity and community-cohesion. No, No a thousand times NO!