Sign in to follow this  
Hatsodoom

Stuck at "connected"

1 minute ago, dwarfhunter said:

Gets butthurt because the truth was said then says I'm not forced to play here. Its the only active Private server out... Admit the fact it could be better stop living in denial thinking the server is perfect

I'm guessing your definition for beauty is perfection? so much sodium chloride :)

1 minute ago, dwarfhunter said:

Gets butthurt because the truth was said then says I'm not forced to play here. Its the only active Private server out... Admit the fact it could be better stop living in denial thinking the server is perfect. People act like they have some emotional or financial connections to Elysium never wanting to say anything bad about it typical Gamer move

Or they just realize that a free server is something where your entitlement means nothing.  This only really started over you being butthurt but it was a cool deflection bro..

Elysium and zeth'kur are officially offline now on server status page, but just had the same problem as everyone has mentioned. Anyone know if they have some kind of safety for a restart if something bad happens?

3 minutes ago, kr4yzee said:

I beat the authenticating boss, now Success boss is at 99% just insta wiped... FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Elysium and Zeth'kur are offline so I'd give it a few minutes.

Got disconnected around one and still stuck att "connected".

It's a little frustrating not hearing anything from the dev crew. Day off and everything D:

The realm status says: Offline again now.. Maybe somethings happening.

Edited by Xtragavaganza

Darrowshire. Stuck at "connected" until it disconnects...

*edit*

IN!

...but character screen is very slow.

Edited by Flyntlock

This is fantastic. Reading that this is occurring again and no devs are responding to any of the other threads either. For what its worth, stuck at retrieving character list.

Step up the game, Elysium.