Sign in to follow this  
Forest_

Public War Effort Tracker - Google Doc (link inside)

On 31/3/2017 at 9:42 PM, Haestingas said:

lean wolf steak will save 5 days if we farm....12,500 (fuck that is still a ton haha). Anyone know a good spot to farm that stuff? Pretty sure I can convince my guild to farm that since it has by far the largest effect on WE being complete and we can probably zerg the good area's due to dynamic spawns.

I have been farming alot in ashenvale. Manage to get more than 200 an hour in the area around the moonwell, and a few packs just past the bridge, closer to Splintertree Post. That area can only really support one person, But there is another large batch of wolves just west of Mystral Lake and over to SW of Astranaar. I havnt tested that area though.

Didn't they say that JUST with the auto complete the war effort should conclude 4/19/17? Is it on track to do so, because it really doesn't look that way.

On 4/9/2017 at 3:58 AM, Reimer said:

I have been farming alot in ashenvale. Manage to get more than 200 an hour in the area around the moonwell, and a few packs just past the bridge, closer to Splintertree Post. That area can only really support one person, But there is another large batch of wolves just west of Mystral Lake and over to SW of Astranaar. I havnt tested that area though.

EPL, the demon dogs drop it too. Another ez place to 2 man if you are geared would be BRD, just do runs to the hound master room, there are like 30 dogs in that single room.

47 minutes ago, Reggi said:

EPL, the demon dogs drop it too. Another ez place to 2 man if you are geared would be BRD, just do runs to the hound master room, there are like 30 dogs in that single room.

Wrong kind of wolf meat.

So the WE is supposed to end in 2 days? Man they are running this super weird, they even reaffirmed the 4-19 date in the recent Q & A.

Actually they erased that from the Q&A answer (go and check). I guess once again we've been fool, let's see if we get it on 19th

Son of a fucking bitch, I farmed 10 stacks of lean wolf steak for no fucking reason?! Man what the fuck is going on with this shit that they have fucked up 4 deadlines in a row? I even motivated my guild to help out and now all of our time was wasted? I'm fucking done, I've tried to help out but this is too much of a train wreck for me to give a shit anymore. AQ release better be fucking amazing with all the time they've stalled/lied to get.