Shenna

Anathema PvP — Unexpected Downtime

3 minutes ago, Zekay said:

Wake up! Private Servers are illegal folks. Your asking for them to post a Direct Donate Link, and fucking Dollar Count on their Homepage is like begging for Blizzard 2 come shut this place down. They aren't even suppose to be taking Donations.

And that's why you could donate since server creation to back them up and help them?
Because you aren't supposed to take donations?

How are you gonna create a relationship with the end-user (us) if you provide zero numbers on how much money is needed? Zero Transperancy. Nothing.

Edited by Phenex

That is...ridiculous.

To figure out that kind of a problem after an entire day screams incompetence.
- Not only that it took so long to come up with the statement, but that the account the money is transferred from is a public donation account.
Could have seen that coming from miles away, jesus...

Anyway, I hope you get things in order and please don't let my criticism add to your frustration. 
Where people work, mistakes happen.

2 minutes ago, Phenex said:

And that's why you could donate since server creation to back them up and help them?
Because you aren't supposed to take donations?

How are you gonna create a relationship with the end-user (us) if you provide zero numbers on how much money is needed? Zero Transperancy. Nothing.

^

It's illegal, period. You sound stupid.

Everything your claiming to ask for, would put the Server in hot water.

Just now, keklol said:

dude its russian, they not close, russian just need money. But i hope they go to jail for fraud, They banned me on forum because i say true...dont give money this russian pig, why they take money guild lol and pay for server wtf. 

^

You don't make a god damn Dime's worth of fucking sense.

Just now, Zekay said:

^

You don't make a god damn Dime's worth of fucking sense.

Actually that is called racism and while it isn't very sensible it still kind of makes sense. 
(=results of brain damage)

20 minutes ago, Entorian said:

I would love to donate, but I don't feel like it's safe when you guys aren't showing the amount needed and the current amount donated.

Can you please be transparent about these numbers? How much do you currently need to get the server running again? Add a progress bar to the front page. I'm not going to donate until you do this.

obviously, they're going to just steal your money friend. -sarcasm-

donate or don't, you have no right, or sane reason to be paranoid. 

Edited by Naeras

Just now, Nuar said:

Actually that is called racism and while it isn't very sensible it still kind of makes sense. 

^

Lmao who gives af if what he said was "Racist" no one cares about that goofy shit. We are here to play World Of Warcraft!

& It don't matter where they are in the World. They can get shut down for taking Donations.

2 минуты назад, Nuar сказал:

ok donate 2k$ and i look what you say about this russian, when server just die

20 minutes ago, Phenex said:

You see a donation of 2k and never ask yourself if it was fake?
Why didn't you had more money on your account then you need to pay for the server, in case someone charged back their money?

And i doubt they will put the server on hold, because of one missed payment after one day. As written it was paid till end of february. 

I have nothing to do with the guild or whatever; i donated a bit. Because i enjoy to play classic wow. And I understand that it's a private server, which is not backed up by a company or something like that.

Still the transperancy of all this lack on all ends. No viewable progress on donations, etc.. Several ppl posted solutions which should be thought about before this happened. 

I will not post again. Hope servers will be up again soon.

i feel there's a language barrier in place here. it wasn't a "Fake" donation. the guild collected money then donated it. 

three weeks later they issued a chargeback. 

Just now, Naeras said:

obviously, they're going to just steal your money friend. -sarcasm-

donate or don't, you have no right, or sane reason to be paranoid. 

^ Preach!

Right, Lol Im dying laughing! All these people trying to cause some mass Hysteria about the Server and it's Hosts!

...They sound like they were in that Guild. xD 

1 minute ago, iwcham1979 said:

Guys, why dont you make it this way?! Mothly sub 5 euros, dollars, whatever, and we will have a quality thing going on here?

^

Because its illegal, Dumb-Dum..

Just now, iwcham1979 said:

Isnt this all illegal...

^

Yep. You get it.

Edited by Zekay

1 minute ago, Zekay said:

^

Because its illegal, Dumb-Dum..

who cares if its illegal, playing here in the first place is illegal you fucktard

Just now, Hideyokids said:

Its not all bad, atleast we have Crestfall to look forward to

nope donated 2k dollars because they thought it would get them on elysiums side for free thunderfuries and free black lotus but it didnt work so they quit and charged back. now they will re roll kronos and then reroll crestfall and then reroll crestfall fresh realm and then reroll another fresh realm and then reroll another fresh realm and then re roll another fresh realm and they will never do aq40 or naxx but just keep doing molten core 

1 minute ago, Hideyokids said:

Its not all bad, atleast we have Crestfall to look forward to

Heh yeah let's just roll on fresh servers every few months until we're all dead and gone. 

Just now, shitlordx said:

who cares if its illegal, playing here in the first place is illegal you fucktard

if they made a sub-fee Blizzard would shut them down before you can say demon hunters and pandas

Just now, shitlordx said:

^

Ahahah, aren't you Scary!?

"who cares if its illegal" Boy go back read my earlier posts! You got damned fools out here asking for Direct Donate Links, and Donation Counters on the Hompage! Lmao!