Shenna

Anathema PvP — Unexpected Downtime

Just now, Hideyokids said:

if they made a sub-fee Blizzard would shut them down before you can say demon hunters and pandas

^

Exactly!

2 minutes ago, shitlordx said:

who cares if its illegal, playing here in the first place is illegal you fucktard

Not true.  They are not turning a profit, and blizzard isn't hosting this game anymore.  The only illegal thing here is if players didn't pay blizzard for use of the vanilla software.  

1 minute ago, Zekay said:

^

Ahahah, aren't you Scary!?

"who cares if its illegal" Boy go back read my earlier posts! You got damned fools out here asking for Direct Donate Links, and Donation Counters on the Hompage! Lmao!

no just bringing up the fact that its illegal is completly irrelevant on a private server forum, the jews at blizzard are 100% aware of this servers existence and if they wanted to kill it they would

4 minutes ago, Lifealert said:

Heh yeah let's just roll on fresh servers every few months until we're all dead and gone. 

better than a server that is so inconsistent that you can't even invite everyone to the raid before the servers go down for half a day

Edited by Hideyokids

Just now, Phenex said:

troll

^ What happen I thought you weren't posting any more?

We are here to talk about the Server. ;D

Just now, shitlordx said:

no just bringing up the fact that its illegal is completly irrelevant on a private server forum, the jews at blizzard are 100% aware of this servers existence and if they wanted to kill it they would

And if there was a sub-fee they would want to kill it. 

3 minutes ago, Lifealert said:

Heh yeah let's just roll on fresh servers every few months until we're all dead and gone. 

lmfao

1 minute ago, shitlordx said:

^

Now you sound dumb.

Playing on Zet and Sarrowshire...

But i will spend $20 because you do a great "job" with this servers.

kepp ya heads up!

Post a detailed full report of all incoming donations, expenses. I'm quite surprised people donate to Shennas personal paypal after all the shady shit happend around the project. Just dont do it until they provide proof for every $ going through their hands, even if it means you cant play for sometime.

2 minutes ago, propositionmoe said:

Not true.  They are not turning a profit, and blizzard isn't hosting this game anymore.  The only illegal thing here is if players didn't pay blizzard for use of the vanilla software.  

^ False.

"The "private" servers are violating copyright and other laws dealing with intelletual property. They are "pirate" sites and anyone using them is technically an "accessory" to that piracy."

kys.

Is it just me or is this the equivilant of saying that they relied entirely on these 1-2 individual's donation's and that they (likely) used the small donations that would have gone to Anathema for the new realms instead?

Just now, Lifealert said:

You dumbasses this thread wasn't made to discuss the legality of private servers. Besides that stop beating a dead horse.

Let us mock the disgusting Europeans that purposely did this because they're a sad bunch.

nah not all euros are bad, NOPE are just manchildren that never grew up and cannot take responsibility

6 minutes ago, iwcham1979 said:

Guys, why dont you make it this way?! Mothly sub 5 euros, dollars, whatever, and we will have a quality thing going on here?

Every1 is free to setup your paypall or whatever and just donate 5 dollar each month. I think elysium wont mind.

I wanted to see transparency 2 (see earlier posts). But like Zekay said 

21 minutes ago, Zekay said:

Wake up! Private Servers are illegal folks. Your asking for them to post a Direct Donate Link, and fucking Dollar Count on their Homepage is like begging for Blizzard 2 come shut this place down. They aren't even suppose to be taking Donations.

Makes verry much sense, i  just havent  seen a message like this from elysium staff (dont see how it would put the project indanger by making this statement so where is it?) 

Playing for almost a month now, will donate 5 euro each month aslong as i enjoy playing. If all that enjoy playing would do the same these problems wont occur anymore. What was it 300 dollar a month for anathema? 300 /5 = 60 people donating 5 dollar each month. 

Keep up the good work!

43$ Donated, and I urge everyone else to do the same. Every little bit counts. Even if it's 1$. Consider that if the thousands of people that play here just donated one time of just 5$ we'd have the server paid for years ahead.

What if....there's not an actual problem with the payments and Corgi or whatever his name is just wants some extra cash to take Shenna out on a nice date

9 minutes ago, shitlordx said:

who cares if its illegal, playing here in the first place is illegal you fucktard

Playing here is not illegal.

I think it's pretty interesting one thing that <NOPE> said... Changing the name from Nostalrius to Anathema was a really shortsighted thing to have done and also giving cuckrealm the project name... another intensely stupid move. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that I don't think the server name should have been changed because I do think it should have been... just not to Anathema.

In any case... pretty aidsy what <NOPE> have done, we all know it's them but how sad is it that they can't just leave? They have to ruin things for everyone else. It would be some sweet measure of justice if they all got banned from future Vanilla/BC/Legacy projects too... I sure do hope that Elysium shares their IP records etc with future projects and hope that future projects will start out by banning these cucks. This kind of childish garbage play should not go without consequences.