Sign in to follow this  
Theloras

8/8 Tier 2 Judgement set bonus scaling?

Anyone know the correct spell damage scaling for this? I was under the impression that it gained 100% of spell damage based on using it over on Feenix (yes, I know take it with a grain of salt), but here on Elysium it seems to be much lower at standard 43%.

My guild Paladin class leader just got his 8/8 the other night and:

"8 Piece T2 doesn't scale 100% with spell damage. is it supposed to? I have 386 spell damage and I'm only hitting for 228. There's no way it's supposed to or I'd be judging for over 400 every time. that would be just stupid"

8 pieces: Inflicts 60 to 67 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgement.

Judgement
Instant
Inflicts 60 to 67 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgement.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=23591

Judgement
50000 yd range
Instant
(2) School Damage (Holy) 
Value: 60
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=23590

Edited by Theloras

Since Judgement is a single target Instant cast spell, I would expect it to have the "standard" co-efficient of ~43% spell power applied to it ... much like every other (natively) Instant cast spell.

JoC is supposed to receive 43% of spell damage. JoR recieves 50%. The advantage JoC has it it crits for 200% normal damage.

The Judgement set 8pc. is a flat damage increase. As in add the displayed damage right after spell damage.

This is how it's supposed to be at least. I just joined this server so I don't know how this one calculates it.